British Speedway Forum

I think king is nailed on providing he is fit enough if it wasn't king the 7th rider would have been announced by now he had his arm re-broken to allow it to set rite, just needs time on bike now probably be at northside, tight track where you need to turn the bike perfect test for his arm

Big thing with Jase and Jill is that they have just got a daughter Jessica yesterday, and quite rightly I think that has been his priority over the Christmas. No tracks to ride on up here at the moment due to the weather but I am sure he will be having a spin as it improves.

Big thing with Jase and Jill is that they have just got a daughter Jessica yesterday, and quite rightly I think that has been his priority over the Christmas. No tracks to ride on up here at the moment due to the weather but I am sure he will be having a spin as it improves.

Great news for Mr and Mrs King and family so the baby is JK junior yes!. I really hope Jay will be taking the vacant reserve position. If he is truly fit I am sure he will make a successful comeback we can remember him making good/half decent gates and when behind off the gate he could have a blast around bend two and when he got in front he was hard to catch.

As he is our most local rider I hope he gets the nod and comes back strong. If he is not fit then the good of the team suggests we sign a decent reserve, Paul Starke would fit the bill but whilst we await Jasons practise laps Paul might go elswhere

Just realised its new years eve!!!

Happy New Year to all connected with Newcastle and Speedway in general

Meanwhile why not visit my websites: -

www.newcastlespeedwayhistory.co.uk

www.defunctspeedway.co.uk

www.newcastlecyclespeedway.co.uk

• Like 1

Great news for Mr and Mrs King and family so the baby is JK junior yes!. I really hope Jay will be taking the vacant reserve position. If he is truly fit I am sure he will make a successful comeback we can remember him making good/half decent gates and when behind off the gate he could have a blast around bend two and when he got in front he was hard to catch.

As he is our most local rider I hope he gets the nod and comes back strong. If he is not fit then the good of the team suggests we sign a decent reserve, Paul Starke would fit the bill but whilst we await Jasons practise laps Paul might go elswhere

Just realised its new years eve!!!

Happy New Year to all connected with Newcastle and Speedway in general

Meanwhile why not visit my websites: -

www.newcastlespeedwayhistory.co.uk

www.defunctspeedway.co.uk

www.newcastlecyclespeedway.co.uk

I would be very happy to see Paul Starke back at Brough. I honestly believe that he has a good future in our Sport. :approve: :approve:

Roll on March. :t:

• Like 2

hope jk gets a team place for 2013 for the time we had him at berwick gave 100% plus a nice bloke as well, just a shame as he was starting to show a bit of form he picked up an injury.

• Like 1

Doubt it. I think his top score at Brough is 0 from 3

So he is consistant then !!! :-)

• Like 1

I would be very happy to see Paul Starke back at Brough. I honestly believe that he has a good future in our Sport. :approve: :approve:

Roll on March. :t:

hope so a , enjoyed my time at newcascle what a nice bunch of fans
  • Like 2

You would be welcomed back Paul. Always nice to see someone putting in as much effort as you do.

• Like 1

You would be welcomed back Paul. Always nice to see someone putting in as much effort as you do.

So is it safe to say yer all starke raving mad then?
  • Like 2

So is it safe to say yer all starke raving mad then?

I'll buck the trend and say that he need's a little more NL experience first, but might be tempted to sign him for 2014.

• Like 1

Richie although we at Newcastle already know how good he was/is has it all to prove on the premier leagues tracks, Lets hope the Wigan twin can bounce back from injury and get amongst the points at Berwick ha.....and every other track, what date are you talking about?

Richie although we at Newcastle already know how good he was/is has it all to prove on the premier leagues tracks, Lets hope the Wigan twin can bounce back from injury and get amongst the points at Berwick ha.....and every other track, what date are you talking about?

March 9th

Thats really early are you sure? Whats the lineup? If line up is good I will make the trip up to Sheilfield