How about:

Rene Bach

Claes Nedermark

Christian Henry

Richie Worrall

Ludvig Lindgren

Steve Worrall

Carl Wilkinson

That team is under the limit based on current GSA's. Has a potential number 1 in Rene. Two potential heat leaders in Ludvig and Richie. Two of the best second strings in the league in Henry and Ned and a strong reserve pairing. Would also be a great team to watch with Rene, Ludvig, Richie and Wilko to provide the entertainment.

• Like 1

How about:

Rene Bach

Claes Nedermark

Christian Henry

Richie Worrall

Ludvig Lindgren

Steve Worrall

Carl Wilkinson

That team is under the limit based on current GSA's. Has a potential number 1 in Rene. Two potential heat leaders in Ludvig and Richie. Two of the best second strings in the league in Henry and Ned and a strong reserve pairing. Would also be a great team to watch with Rene, Ludvig, Richie and Wilko to provide the entertainment.

yeah,,, we'll just have them, n get rid ov those two old donkeys that have been carrying the rest too long, lol Edited by ruffdiamond

Think Bjarne Pedersens average would be over 11.50 and no way he's worth that.

Persoanlly, if i can pick anyone and still stay realistic, i think any team should have Rene Bach and the Worralls. I think riders like Robbo and Lemon should only be signed as second heatleaders if they were retained, neither should be signed as a number 1 anyway. Bach is the perfect person for number 1, the Worralls will have everyone after them but are bound to improve quite a bit, and of course you have others from this year like Lindgren, Henry and Nedermark, but i'm not sure if they could realistically imrpove a great deal. There's ex riders out there too like Newman, Sneddon, King and Wilkinson who could do a job on low averages and also riders like Bjerre, Masters, Howarth and Wethers who may not be too bad depending on the rest of the team.

Based on current averages and points limits there are a few different teams that could be put together.

1 Rene Bach

2 Claes Nedermark

3 Mark Lemon

4 Richie Worrall

5 Stuart Robson

6 Steve Worrall

7 Jason King

1 Rene Bach

2 Kyle Newman

3 Mark Lemon

4 Richie Worrall

5 Stuart Robson

6 Steve Worrall

7 Carl Wilkinson

1 Rene Bach

2 Kyle Howarth

3 Richie Worrall

4 Christian Henry

5 Mark Lemon

6 Steve Worrall

7 Kyle Newman

1 Rene Bach

2 Christian Henry/Ludvig Lindgren

3 Assessed 7.00

4 Richie Worrall

5 Stuart Robson

6 Steve Worrall

7 Jason King

1 Rene Bach

2 Kyle Newman

3 Sam Masters

4 Richie Worrall

5 Stuart Robson

6 Steve Worrall

7 Carl Wilkinson

Sure there's reasons why these teams wouldn't work, or reasons why someone wouldn't want a certain rider in the team, but it's fun to speculate.

WOW!! :shock: :shock:

How is that for gratitude to the two main Riders (look at the number of Points scored) who won us the League this year. I, personally, don't give a hoot about the so called 'Play Offs' - and I know a lot more who feel the same.

Robson, for me is a must for next Season. The Worralls if possible, but I have my doubts as to their availability. Christian Henry, Claes Nedermark and Ludwig Lindgren and I am impressed with Paul Starke - if we need a '3 Pointer' he would be my choice.

• Like 1

WOW!! :shock: :shock:

How is that for gratitude to the two main Riders (look at the number of Points scored) who won us the League this year. I, personally, don't give a hoot about the so called 'Play Offs' - and I know a lot more who feel the same.

Robson, for me is a must for next Season. The Worralls if possible, but I have my doubts as to their availability. Christian Henry, Claes Nedermark and Ludwig Lindgren and I am impressed with Paul Starke - if we need a '3 Pointer' he would be my choice.

won you the league ? which league tiddle winks because as it looks newcastle are not in the running to win the league looks like its between somerset and scunthorpe unless workington can over turn edinbrugh home and away then its between somerset and workington

won you the league ? which league tiddle winks because as it looks newcastle are not in the running to win the league looks like its between somerset and scunthorpe unless workington can over turn edinbrugh home and away then its between somerset and workington

Please read my original Post properly - I stated that I didn't give a hoot about the 'Play Offs' and I don't. I don't recognise the 'Play Offs' Winner as League Champions. To me they are only 'Play Off' Winners.

You might not like it, the BSPA might not like it - but that is how I feel. I do know that others feel the same way I do so it is not just me.

• Like 3

Got to say WK I can't agree with you that Robbo & Lemo were the key to us finishing top. They may be top points scorers but look at the averages. Lemo started on on a GSA of 9.08 and is currently on 7.27, Robbo on 8.96 and now on 7.86. The others have all added at least half a point to their starting figures, some a fair bit more than that.

Ok the others had more scope for improvement but it highlights that the top 2 have had really poor seasons by their high standards. Given the fact that both are with respect in the latter stages of their careers it stands to reason that there must be some doubt over their inclusion in next years team.

Do any of the Newcaslte 'insiders' have any information about whether Stuart and Mark are enjoying their speedway?

It has been an injury-hit season for both of them, and injuries take their toll. If they still have the enthusiasm, then they still have the class, and those averages could go up again next season, given the closed season to recover.

If they have taken too many hits, and they are riding tentatively, or have lost their enthusiasm, I would prefer that they retired without serious injury after having given great service to the sport and to Newcastle.