Danny King (Birmingham),

Scott Nicholls (Coventry),

Darcy Ward (Poole),

Hans Andersen (Swindon),

Michael Jepsen Jensen (Peterborough),

Troy Batchelor (Swindon),

Joonas Kylmakorpi (Eastbourne),

Chris Harris (Coventry)

How is the selection of this meeting worked out. It cant be on average, Seb Ulamek has a higher average than Korneliussen, Gustafsson, Buczkowski and MJJ, so why isnt he in it unless he has a meeting abroad?

Even so it looks a good line-up, hopefully not too many pull out of it. Thats been the problem with the ELRC in the past but it looked to be different last year.

So whats the everyone's prediction for the top 4, mine is:

1. Darcy Ward

2. Niels-Kristian Iversen

3. Chris Holder

4. Chris Harris

I also cannot see how the selection is done either, why is Tai Woffindon who has a higher average than some of those included not riding.

How can it be The Riders Championship if it is not the top 16 riders with the highest averages.

1. Darcy Ward

2. N K I

3. Hans Andersen

Edited by A ORLOV

I think the line up without two many pull outs is a very good line up. 1.Holder 2.Iversen .3 Ward.

I also cannot see how the selection is done either, why is Tai Woffindon who has a higher average than some of those included not riding.

How can it be The Riders Championship if it is not the top 16 riders with the highest averages.

1. Darcy Ward

2. N K I

3. Hans Andersen

Tai had declared himself out injured for rest of season

Andersen

Batchelor

Ward

• Like 1

Tai had declared himself out injured for rest of season

Did not know that, thanks

• Like 1

Did not know that, thanks

I didn't know that either....??

Another non meeting. They will be pulling out left right and centre as usual and who can blame them? There will be no criticism from me, I wouldn't bother me arse to take part, I'd be off on holiday and suffer the fine .. :approve:

A joke event that is treated as such............. :t:

So whats everyone's prediction for the top 4,

Depends on the weather and who pulls the names out of the hat Edited by KEITH M

I didn't know that either....??

Another non meeting. They will be pulling out left right and centre as usual and who can blame them? There will be no criticism from me, I wouldn't bother me arse to take part, I'd be off on holiday and suffer the fine .. :approve:

A joke event that is treated as such............. :t:

There were actually only two pull outs last season (Batchelor & Kymlakorpi if memory serves me correct) and both were dealt fairly hefty fines. It was a really good meeting last season with a top line-up. Of course there were similar comments to yours on the build up to the meeting as in years past it seems to have gone that way, but the show that was put on in 2011 seemed to give the event its credibility back. The line-up was superb, the presentation was excellent, the racing was top drawer and the crowd was massive. More of the same this time around please :)

Ward

Andersen

Schlein

• Like 1

There were actually only two pull outs last season (Batchelor & Kymlakorpi if memory serves me correct) and both were dealt fairly hefty fines. It was a really good meeting last season with a top line-up. Of course there were similar comments to yours on the build up to the meeting as in years past it seems to have gone that way, but the show that was put on in 2011 seemed to give the event its credibility back. The line-up was superb, the presentation was excellent, the racing was top drawer and the crowd was massive. More of the same this time around please :)

Ward

Andersen

Schlein

I trust that's in reverse order, NR? ;)

Back-to-back wins for Rooboy! :t:

• Like 1

Agree it was a very good meeting and will be going to this one.

BFD I would put my money on Darcy winning this one.

We are making the trip to Swindon for this one it's last chance to end the season for some silverware for the riders and one of the last chances to see some of the worlds best riders it's a long winter and we shall be there .

Can't see this being the final line-up - especially if the play-offs are not resolved by then!!