British Speedway Forum
ekimba

Edinburgh Champions 2013 ? 😄

Cookie confirmed back with monarchs next year!

Great news!

Didn't see that one coming. :lol:

Cookie confirmed back with monarchs next year!

Great news!

But seemingly not in 2014 which means the probable return of robert "block em out" ericksson

Well i am one happy bunny now.

This gives a good chance of some silverware next year, wonder who the last 2 will be ?

:D

Well i am one happy bunny now.

This gives a good chance of some silverware next year, wonder who the last 2 will be ?

:D

Think we have a chance of silverware next season also as i am looking to donate the family heirloom's :D

thinking time now me thinks for the last 2 with 8.30 left

Think we have a chance of silverware next season also as i am looking to donate the family heirloom's :D

I am sure all your SAGA team members will have plenty silver to donate as well :rofl:

I am sure all your SAGA team members will have plenty silver to donate as well :rofl:

What's that old saying that includes the words chicken and counting mmmmmm. ;)

• Like 1

thinking time now me thinks for the last 2 with 8.30 left

The young Australian , Max Fricke , seems popular among the Monarchs faithful . He comes in on a 5 , the remaining 3.3 will surely be used on Helfer .

The young Australian , Max Fricke , seems popular among the Monarchs faithful . He comes in on a 5 , the remaining 3.3 will surely be used on Helfer .

Sean Courtney is friends with the Fricke family surely he would like him at Ashfield. Could be too expensive though. The Monarchs are the Team with the cash!! Edited by Fromafar

Sean Courtney is friends with the Fricke family surely he would like him at Ashfield. Could be too expensive though. The Monarchs are the Team with the cash!!

The cash and the tactical awareness . We can never hope to match them in those departments :wink:

• Like 1

Fricke/Helfer could be interesting.

Pontus Aspgren/Stefan Nielsen might be stronger.

Or maybe its time to start the annual William Lawson out of retirement rumour? :t:

• Like 1