British Speedway Forum
ekimba

Edinburgh Champions 2013 ? 😄

Welcome back to our inferior rivals . I look forward to the 7 league points the Scottish derbies will bring us .

• Like 3

1. Jonasson - 8.84

2. Howarth - 5.47

3. Aspergren - 6.40

4. Roynon - 7.07

5. Cook - 8.50

Fit in 2 decent reserves but that top 5 will blow everyone away.

No danger Dyer will be back!

Heard he would like to stay at Berwick if we are running ;;;';''

Heard he would like to stay at Berwick if we are running ;;;';''

AFIK Dyer is a Swindon asset from his first stint in the UK when he rode for Dudley.

1. Jonasson - 8.84

2. Howarth - 5.47

3. Aspergren - 6.40

4. Roynon - 7.07

5. Cook - 8.50

#

Just what we need him back and ruining the PL threads (and every other u post on). please crawl back to whatever ditch u came from.

• Like 1

Welcome back to our inferior rivals . I look forward to the 7 league points the Scottish derbies will bring us .

Do you not mean Pints

• Like 1

1. Jonasson - 8.84

2. Howarth - 5.47

3. Aspergren - 6.40

4. Roynon - 7.07

5. Cook - 8.50

Howarth and Roynon ha ha your having a laugh!

1. Jonasson - 8.84

2. Howarth - 5.47

3. Aspergren - 6.40

4. Roynon - 7.07

5. Cook - 8.50

I'd take Jonasson and Cook and Pontus Aspegren (lower average) instead of Robin. So...

Thomas H Jonasson 8.83

Pontus Aspegren 5.25

Kalle Katajisto 5.61

Nicolas Covatti 5.00

Craig Cook 8.50

Jozsef Tabaka 4.75

Micky Dyer 4.54

Before anyone says it, I know there's about 4 of these riders that we have zero chance of signing.

Derek back is a must, local lad, loyal and reliable. Not expensive and a team man. Dyer is an unsettling presence and we need a team who have strong bonds, good team spirit always serves us well I feel.

1.cook

2.deek

3.theo.

6.helfer

7.tabaka

I think you fill in the two blanks. I don't want a team that will bankrupt the club. So basis there is decent so add two more to that and think it may be about right

AFIK Dyer is a Swindon asset from his first stint in the UK when he rode for Dudley.

Don't think so... Didn't think he was an asset of any club prior to 2012...

From a team point of view, I can see the sense in keeping a stable team using our own assets and keeping costs to as minimum as possible...

However, I also see the sense in freshening up the side, bringing a bit of eccentricity back to the side which if we go with the class of 2012, CC and JT apart, are stale at Armadale right now...

I think probably, we may well see 4-5 of last years squad return... I'm hoping though for a signing that's going to make people say that "it's worth getting along to Armadale every Friday night to see this guy race..."

Time will tell... For me, Jozsef was a must, as is Cookie. The rest can fall into place behind them...

Micky Dyer is 'owned' by Gary Patchett, regardless of it being Swindon or Dudley.

From a team point of view, I can see the sense in keeping a stable team using our own assets and keeping costs to as minimum as possible...

However, I also see the sense in freshening up the side, bringing a bit of eccentricity back to the side which if we go with the class of 2012, CC and JT apart, are stale at Armadale right now...

Send Pijper back along the M8 then, we were more than happy to have him again in 2012 but opted two 5 point Australians, neither of whom will ride for us in 2013 for varying reasons!

• Like 1

Afraid that's rhubarb if you think Theo was "stale" at Armadale :blink: His GSA increased from 5.98 with the Tigs in 2011, to 7.71 this season and banged in an impressive 15 point home max in the last home match.

Send Pijper back along the M8 then, we were more than happy to have him again in 2012 but opted two 5 point Australians, neither of whom will ride for us in 2013 for varying reasons!

I am aware he was a favourite with the Tigeratti, but Monarchs would be nutz :P not to include him in 2013, let alone obligingly send him westwards along the M8.

Afraid that's rhubarb if you think Theo was "stale" at Armadale :blink: His GSA increased from 5.98 with the Tigs in 2011, to 7.71 this season and banged in an impressive 15 point home max in the last home match.

I am aware he was a favourite with the Tigeratti, but Monarchs would be nutz :P not to include him in 2013, let alone obligingly send him westwards along the M8.

I could not agree more. Theo was a great third heat leader. Always did his job! Deserves a place in 2013. Can't see past him. Cookie, tabaka, theo and Derek. Those 4 plus 3 for me

Edited by msc1874

I've never been a fan of Pijper ever, as I though he lacked something and didn't deliver the goods on a regular basis. This year I saw a different tigerish and faster Theo who impressed everytime I saw him. Let's hop e he keeps that up this next year, and possibly gets himself some decent Kevlars.