British Speedway Forum
oldtimer

Latest Update From Oak Tree Arena

whose kurts riding for next season then any ideas

No-one, He wasn't granted patriality so he wouldn't be able to ride for anyone. But he will join the Rebels in 2014 as an asset.

Glad to see Brady is still in the picture can be one of the best. Glad they chose Stefan he has great potential as well.

Where does Kurtz come into it? Deb said the number 7 rider deal is 90% done and fans would be pleased. Personally I think the new signing will bring home the bacon!

Well he has a Danish father so I was partly right! bacon, - Danish,- get it! DANISH BACON, why do I bother?

Stefan a good signing and he is British which is a bonus. Will he miss home meetings competing in under 19 or 21 championships (whichever ones he is eligible for)?

Kurtz will be a fantastic signing once permitted to ride.

Good to see Stefan in the PL,good so see british rider progressing so fast,3 point NL rookie to NL no.1 and PL reserve in 2 years........ exactley what we need to see more often happening,alot of laps at Scunny should see him do well at the OTA,Somerset now look a very good team

• Like 2

Good to see 3 brits at the rebels in 2013,welcome to the ota stefan

Edited by cat2
  • Like 1

Good luck to Stefan, shame he couldn't sign for us at Ipswich, but am glad he is riding in PL. Lovely lad and coming on leaps and bounds

is this the youngest side we have ever assembled?

a lot of improvment in this side and 3 young brits to boot.

4 if you include Morris!

• Like 2

is he not aussie?

When he came over, he came over with British patriality much the same Todd Kurtz, and like his younger brother is doing as well as Dakota North.

Yet, I'm sure if you asked any of them where their loyalties lie they will very much say it isn't that in this part of the globe!

Very tasty side put together by the Rebels Management, for me the strongest 1 to 7 put together so far for the coming season.

I might even have a few quid on them.

• Like 1

Very tasty side put together by the Rebels Management, for me the strongest 1 to 7 put together so far for the coming season.

I might even have a few quid on them.

Agreed. Doyle perhaps aside, every rider in the team could improve his average and I don't think you could get a better rider on a 3.00 than Nielsen.