British Speedway Forum
DutchGrasstrack

European Championships 2013 - Rzeszow Final 4 Live On Eurosport

I think there is one improvement they could make to their otherwise very good graphics. Where they show the riders names during the race and the flag of their country on the left side i feel the helmet colour should be the background underneath the riders names.

• Like 1

Well what a nice surprise I didn't know this was on especially with a monsoon outside in sometimes sunny bristol. Well done eurosport and thankyou. Would sky show this errrrrr NO. Ps. Nicholls is good and funny.

• Like 1

Who finished 2nd/3rd in ht 13 Paul, thanks.

Andersen second Karpov third.

Gate 4 has become the weak link with the others even.

Points and Wins per gate after 16 heats.

1.--- 28 --- 5

2.--- 26 --- 5

3.--- 29 --- 4

4.--- 13 --- 2

Edited by manchesterpaul

Great stuff from "Gadzooks" Puodzuks in heat 16, and Magic being a gentleman in not doing a Nicki on him.

Heat 17. Russia v Poland. C'mon you Russkies :lol: World Champions in absentia! :lol:

Great stuff from "Gadzooks" Puodzuks in heat 16, and Magic being a gentleman in not doing a Nicki on him.

Heat 17. Russia v Poland. C'mon you Russkies :lol: World Champions in absentia! :lol:

Looking good for Tuesday, Laguta probably used all fuel the past Tuesday.

Andersen second Karpov third.

Cheers.

Agree with those that are enjoying this, decent meeting run smoothly so far, presentation not bad at all, the curvy graphics are eyecatching, Scott Nicholls going from strength to strength as a good all rounder, he's had a great coach I suppose.

That helmet cam seems better than what we normally get to see, could be due to the big smooth track not throwing the rider around I suppose, just seemed to give you a more interesting view.

Always said that Sayfutdinov was brilliant didn't i? :t: Russia 4 Poland 2. :lol:

Crikey nicholls is very good I can see how he smooth talked sophie now . Helmet cam best yet is it because its a bright sunny day ? Eurosport deserve a pat on the back for showing this.

• Like 1

Well done Janowski indeed, as the commentator said earlier in the race Nicki left him no room at all....now where have i heard that before lol.

Very impressed with the commentator's working out of the permutations. One area where Nigel and Kelvin fail miserably.

Edited by manchesterpaul

Nasty looking crash.

Can't believe they walk away so many times.

What a race that Heat 20 was before the crash, incredible stuff.

JT.