British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Stockholm Gp September 21st

Should Tai withdraw in order to avoid making his injury/recent injury so bad that he'll end up not racing in either of the last two GP's? Live to fight another day instead? Unless he can plod around for the odd third place? (he'll probably go on to win the meeting now lol)

only he knows if he can carry on, he doesnt need to do anything daft tho.If he can make starts who knows the track looks smooth.

Edited by Marcelle
  • Like 1

1 hour- 4 heats. Long night (afternoon for me) in store :lol: But it's pissing it down here, so i won't get nagged to go and cut the grass. :t:

1 hour- 4 heats. Long night (afternoon for me) in store :lol: But it's pissing it down here, so i won't get nagged to go and cut the grass. :t:

I'm convinced this is a euphemism for some unusual pursuit you'd rather not share with us :rofl::t:

Darcy's night? Early, i know, but he looked fully revved up there..

I think you could be right, they are all falling like flies around him, except for Greg, the added incentive, if he needed it, is that now TG is out of the meeting he can definitely put himself in the top 8 with a good night tonight.

I'm convinced this is a euphemism for some unusual pursuit you'd rather not share with us :rofl::t:

:rofl: Seriously, my (American) wife just doesn't get it "4 guys going round in circles" and when i took her to Peterborough and Brandon in May, she wasn't totally overwhelmed . Such is life. :lol: Alan.

:rofl: Seriously, my (American) wife just doesn't get it "4 guys going round in circles" and when i took her to Peterborough and Brandon in May, she wasn't totally overwhelmed . Such is life. :lol: Alan.

Tell her Usain Bolt won a race with 8 men running straight.

• Like 1

Has anyone else noticed Kim Nilsson's back wheel spinning at the start

Yes both heats.

Not all bad as he suckered Nicki into the tapes! lol

Apparently Nicki's wife tweeted its not the first time Tai's caused crashes....Bloody hell pot and kettle.....

• Like 2

I know it's dragging on but I'm finding it quite exciting, really big night for most of us on here, a British World Champion in the making, fantastic. Got to say it's the least expected of all the British winners(in my time), I wish I was one of the ones who grabbed the 200/1 or better odds..

Come on Tai, just keep your nerve for another.... 6hrs or so and you'll win it.

Edited by nw42
  • Like 1

Ruts starting to play a part. Hope there are no more big off's. Amazing that Pearson can tell that Puk is "angry" whilst riding hard.

Edited by salty

I know it's dragging on but I'm finding it quite exciting, really big night for most of us on here, a British World Champion in the making, fantastic. Got to say it's the least expected of all the British winners(in my time), I wish I was one of the ones who grabbed the 200/1 or better odds..

Come on Tai, just keep your nerve for another.... 6hrs or so and you'll win it.

Yes it eventful, its when they drag on and are still painfully boring...enjoying this....Think you're being a bit optimistic with 6 hrs tho LOL. :drink:

This has been a totally absorbing meeting, so far, with some great racing. Shame about the crash, but shouldn't take away from a very good GP.