British Speedway Forum
The White Knight

No Gps On Sky Television Next Year?

I do hope its on Eurosport that's gonna save me a fortune each year,

I get Eurosport free with Virgin,

Now i can spend the extra money taking more of my family going to see the Coventry Bees Live :party:

So with any luck bye bye sky

• Like 1

Eurosports TV guide already states it will be showing highlights of all GP and World Cup rounds on Eurosport 2 so it's not a stretch that they may also add live coverage.

http://2013tvguide.e.../index.html#/28

They are also showing all four rounds of the Speedway European Championship.

IF there are four rounds ... my info is that they only have two venues at present

IF there are four rounds ... my info is that they only have two venues at present

As far as I'm concerned that's a minor detail.

The main thing is that it will be possible to watch the GP and World cup. Even if they don't show the events live it seems at least we'll be able to see highlights. I'm still crossing my fingers for live coverage too though obviously.

Edited by jellyman

Is the GP and SWC one package or can the rights between the two be split?

Edited by woz01

Is the GP and SWC one package or can the rights between the two be split?

THEY are sold as separately, but obviously, better deals can be acquired if purchased together. Not bad when you consider [bSI] Speedway is shown in over 150 territories worldwide.

Edited by SGP

As far as I'm concerned that's a minor detail.

The main thing is that it will be possible to watch the GP and World cup. Even if they don't show the events live it seems at least we'll be able to see highlights. I'm still crossing my fingers for live coverage too though obviously.

if it wasn't to be live I'd not bother watching the TV coverage I'd watch live via the Internet it's live or nothing as far as I,m concerned .

I've noticed the Speedway has been removed from the UK Eurosport TV schedule?????

Mmmmmm that's strange the speedway on eurosport has indeed disappeared from the schedule. Ok FFS but it has ,it was there yrsterday

Maybe it was found a bit premature and want to wait for the big announcement tomorrow?

I'm gonna email Sky and ask... :D

Edited by Jacques
  • Like 1

Maybe it was found a bit premature and want to wait for the big announcement tomorrow?

What announcement tomorrow?

What announcement tomorrow?

The one that some think is going to happen............

THEY are sold as separately, but obviously, better deals can be acquired if purchased together. Not bad when you consider [bSI] Speedway is shown in over 150 territories worldwide.

does that inclide countries like nz where over a year, excluding the nz gp, you might get to see highlights of three meetings shown months after the meeting?