British Speedway Forum
The White Knight

No Gps On Sky Television Next Year?

ITV 4 would make the most sense...I guess everyone has a digibox/television and it would be available to everybody. Lots of people can't afford satelite in any form.

Waiting for the white smoke to rise out of BSI towers........

Oh God, is Darcy there ?

• Like 1

Time gentleman please,it was mentioned that no announcement would be made untill the ink was dry on the respective contracts.Good grief they must have the slowest drying ink in history.

FRUSTRATING I know but I am sure there is no reason that the GPs wont be shown live and on a channel easily accessible to most.

FRUSTRATING I know but I am sure there is no reason that the GPs wont be shown live and on a channel easily accessible to most.

Now that Mr Pope has been elected perhaps we can now get on with the important news of where the Gp coverage will appear.

Hope it is ITV4 as it is free, and easily available to a lot of people.

Hope it is ITV4 as it is free, and easily available to a lot of people.

That will be everyone then seeing as you need digital to watch TV nowadays after the analogue signal was turned off ages ago ;)

That will be everyone then seeing as you need digital to watch TV nowadays after the analogue signal was turned off ages ago ;)

Agreed, that is why I said a lot of people.
  • Like 1

I think Philip Rising knows but is making everybody wait for the Speedway Star tomorrow

IT'S not in the Star ... I do know but have to accept the confidentiality under which I was told.

PM everyone instead.

If this was KKS or Jepsen Jensen fan drip feeding us imfo from his source everyone would be saying dont feed the troll this is no different don't feed the TROLL .

BY necessity some of my posts on this subject have been undeniably cryptic but I am surprised that allied to comments of others some people still haven't come up with the right answer.

By the way, what's a troll?

BY necessity some of my posts on this subject have been undeniably cryptic but I am surprised that allied to comments of others some people still haven't come up with the right answer.

By the way, what's a troll?

I think everyone knows its ITV4 seeing as it was leaked last Thursday