British Speedway Forum
stoneylegend

Top Teams So Far?

i will say it again,, REDCAR ARE THE TEAM TO BEAT.. they will increase the team average by a good margin. take leicester , they DONT have o lot pf improvement in their team.. maybe lasse will stick a point on his

starting average. last season adam roynon started on approx 5.50 and was banging in double scores most ot the time . but still only ended up with 7+ R.A. .

i will say it again,, REDCAR ARE THE TEAM TO BEAT.. they will increase the team average by a good margin. take leicester , they DONT have o lot pf improvement in their team.. maybe lasse will stick a point on his

starting average. last season adam roynon started on approx 5.50 and was banging in double scores most ot the time . but still only ended up with 7+ R.A. .

rolling averages .... If Adam Roynon does what he did last year because of rolling averages his average will rise to well above 8 as the old scores drop off.

I see Simon Nielsen putting a point on his average too.

As long as Doolan keeps his average the same I see Leicester getting many away bonus points and a few wins based alone on the top 4 being strongest in the league

i will put a fantasy tenner on with anyone that the whole of Leicester lions will not add more than 4 points to their starting averages. any takers.. oh,, merry Christmas everyone..

Mickey Dyer and whoever else is to come might improve, but I can't see much from the rest, unless it turns out that Hugh has been at the wrong track all along. Other teams have signed riders who you KNOW are on the up, rather than riders who you HOPE are.

i will put a fantasy tenner on with anyone that the whole of Leicester lions will not add more than 4 points to their starting averages. any takers.. oh,, merry Christmas everyone..

we won't need to to still be in the running for the silverware :-)

Dont think many Redcar fans think anything over than bottom four unless we see a return to 9-point status for Ulrich, which looks unlikely.

Redcar look well built for the STMP - Skidmore, Wilko and Dyer all go very well and with Kus, Summers and Ostergaard they have three who can beat anyone at home - but that is also a side that could get easily get 60 put on it at places like Newcastle, Ipswich and Somerset,

Edited by RedcarRacer

Dont think many Redcar fans think anything over than bottom four unless we see a return to 9-point status for Ulrich, which looks unlikely.

Redcar look well built for the STMP - Skidmore, Wilko and Dyer all go very well and with Kus, Summers and Ostergaard they have three who can beat anyone at home - but that is also a side that could get easily get 60 put on it at places like Newcastle, Ipswich and Somerset,

Here's hoping.

• Like 1

looks like our beloved sheffield tigers will be rock bottom this year again welook worst than last year and that is hard

lets hope not.dont want another season like last one.

I think Leicester have 4 heat leaders next year so it takes the pressure off the other 3 riders. It only needs one of those 3 to have a good meeting and I can't see them loosing too many matches. It will be interesting to see how all the assessed 5 pointers do this year as we seem to be getting more and more and less British youngsters given a chance.

And I think most teams will ;)

Except maybe our usual away win at Leicester :approve:

• Like 1

I wouldn't underestimate Edinburgh . They have the past two PLRC's at their spearhead and a potential potent reserve in Tabaka . They are always very hard to beat round Armadale and if , as i suspect , a promising young Australian joins them - they will be there or thereabouts come the end of the season .

As for my beloved Tigers , well we'll see . Screen and Grieves will score heavily round Ashfield as usual , but i worry about them away from home . A lot depends on James Wright . If it's the James Wright of old , then we could have a very good season . But if it's the James Wright of the last couple of seasons .........then it will be another season of struggle i fear .

• Like 1

Edinburgh have indeed signed the young Max Fricke ...makes them very strong in my opinion . We ( Glasgow ) on the other hand will probably end up in our usual position of second bottom :( but we live in hope nonetheless !