British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
WembleyLion

Ben Fund Meeting - Berwick - Saturday 9 March 2013 6.30pm

Rain report? Still hissing down in Newcastle.

Been dry here at Belford about 15 miles south of Berwick for last 3 hours or so and no more forecast for today..

Been dry here at Belford about 15 miles south of Berwick for last 3 hours or so and no more forecast for today..

Dry here just miserable.

Rain report? Still hissing down in Newcastle.

No rain since late morning,still cloudy but dry at present.Cold though so everyone had better rap up warm.

I've just driven from Newcastle to just north of Berwick. It was dry from about Morpeth. Cloudy and cold so just about to put my thermals on. Should be fine for racing

I've just driven from Newcastle to just north of Berwick. It was dry from about Morpeth. Cloudy and cold so just about to put my thermals on. Should be fine for racing

Jeez Gordon, anybody would think its the middle of Winter... :D

Well done to all those who took part and to all those who turned out on a cold night , congratulations to Mads on the win . Hopefully on my next visit to Shielfield for the Edinburgh match it will be a little warmer

• Like 1

Well done Mads :D

• Like 1

Cold Bloody Freezing

From the Gate races (with a couple exceptions)

and an awful announcer

It must be speedway season :party: , well done all involved and the brave fans :P

That shortened the odds on Richie Worrall being Newcastle's #1 come the end of tbe season.

• Like 2

It would appear that it was a good day! It certainly looked like it for the Glasgow tigger fan or two. Paulco posted photos on FB that only a pissed person would...:D LOL

:drink::t:

• Like 1

geezz, that was cold.well done everyone who turned up and to the guys wearing skirts on the green, ARE YOU CRAZY..

That shortened the odds on Richie Worrall being Newcastle's #1 come the end of tbe season.

He'll be cold having not long been back from New Zealand riding!

Well done to Mads Korneliussen on his win,thoroughly deserved as he was the best rider on the night,felt a bit sorry for Claus Vissing who looked all out the winner untill the last corner and a Korneliussen pass.Ben Barker was good early on,as was Ritchie Warrall who looks like he will be a big scorer for Newcastle this season.

All in all in decent meeting on a cold cold night,infront of a good crowd which hopefully raised a tidy sum for Ben Fund which was the most important thing.There was a couple of meeting auctions for Hans Andersons and Ricky Ashworths race jackets which raised money and there was a collection on the Glasgow supporters bus on the way down to Berwick which raised over £200.

It was bloody cold though. :lol: