British Speedway Forum

All meetings except when Poole are racing.

Their meetings will be on the Adult Channel , where all the t!ts can be seen.

I take it you are a subscriber then?!!!!

Comedy is all about timing ....

.... and going by your advice to the professionals at the Speedway Star you're the expert on timing.

BTW Only a Glaswegian saying "pal" has the true desired effect .... pal.

See yew jummy. :shock::wink::blink:

• Like 1

Is this the first time ever that the Speedway Star has not published a programme for a GP. Has things changed now the GP's will be on Eurosport. and they do not have the rights?

Seeing as Speedway star have for the last couple of years printed a blank sheet which you would have to write in the riding order on the day or night before. wouldn't it easier to print out one of many excellent scorecards produced by various people on the forum, with all the riding order already listed,you can even choose which format you prefer to use.You can only print them out after the riding order has been drawn on the evening prior to the meeting. alternately print a copy from the Star and write in the riding order yourself.

Have they done away with the double points in final? g8 first gp from Eurosport & if sky do dump the Elite League, I can't think of a better place for it.

I scored it in as usual with double points and thought it must be Eurosports cock-up for which I was going to forgive them as I thought they had done a good job covering the GP otherwise. Your question remains however "have they dropped double points rule" this year?

Enjoyed that one, a couple of strange decisons from the Ref who wasnt named at all, a lot of movement from the gate and liked the blokes doing the comments. Made a change from the the usual lot, at least they got they words right unlike Ermolenko.

Is it going back to the usual pair when it comes back to europe?.

Was not too bad , but who was the rider PETERSON ,that annoyingly kept being mentioned. I also thought that most of the entertainment came from the two "W's" Woffinden and Ward.

With everything considered, I thought it was a thoroughly enjoyable meeting. The track had it's faults, the start positions were well bias, but I thought for the first round of the SGP, it was well worth watching.. The commentary was class, making the meeting even more exciting then it was perceived. Brilliant, Can't wait for next round.

• Like 2

Funny that, i'll swear Greg Hancock said exactly the same in his interview! :blink:

well how about that, as I was at the track and haven't seen or heard any interviews yet, what's your point?

• Like 1

Someone may want to tell Eurosport :-)

http://uk.eurosport....-073036191.html

A little glitch on the website

In their defence it seems the problem/mistake came from the official source.A number of people/sites on facebook had the wrong result yesterday including one of the best Swedish speedway sites.When the mistake was pointed out they said it was a screenshot from the official source and they were standing by it......until they saw the original source had corrected the mistake

Was not too bad , but who was the rider PETERSON ,that annoyingly kept being mentioned.

It was Nicki he was referring to. He's not the first Aussie to use that pronouncement of his surname.

I take it you are a subscriber then?!!!!

Why? Do you need help with renewing your subscription?

YES, no double points in the final this year.

Why not? I always thought that it was a great rule?

I got up to watch the GP, and wasn't dissappointed. The raciing may not have been the best, but the full english breakfast with cold beer was worth getting up for. @£4 a month to wtch the GP I'm not complaining.

Thank you Eurosport for believing in Speedway

Quit moaning all you haters,we're watching GP Speedway aren't we??

Keep Jonno and Wade pleeeeeaase...

IMO no studio drivel and pits reporting asking the same obvious questions was better but what the heck,the commentry was very interesting and fun,

Shame the ref made 2 bad descisions that's all

Great peice on Greg too,great way to go

Thanks Eurosport

Edited by Gearhead
  • Like 2