British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bagpuss

Tomas Topinka Farewell, Norfolk Arena, March 8th

7:30 Parade Bunce......

Thanks Rusky. I think you were pretty close to Tom, do you know what his plans are for the future? It would be lovely to think he would still be involved with the sport in some way.

Yes Bunce, he will still be involved. He will be managing the Prague club in the Czech league. He will also be involved with the track for both the Czech Grand Prix as well as the World Cup in Prague. There may also be some further snippets in the meeting programme....

Just a week to go! Lets hope this settled weather continues, can cope with cold as long as it stays dry :cheers:

• Like 2

Programmes £3

Gates open 17:30

BBC Radio Norfolk presenting live from the track, TT will also be live on Radio Norfolk between 11:00 and 12:00 on Tuesday March 5th

Anglia TV Friday night sports bulletin live from the track between 18:00 and 18:30. TT Will also be recording a studio piece for Anglia TV for both the website and TV transmission

2 special guests....

Auction in the bar afterwards, including a complete bike and other race paraphernalia

Hats for sale at £8, beanie or baseball hat - Buy a programme and a hat together for £10

The track shop will also have some TT souvenirs

• Like 1

Can't wait.:)

Forgot to mention that TT is also on Radio Norfolk between 11 & 12 on Tuesday March 5th

Invited guests for this meeting are Ian Turner & Terry Betts............. Be there, Friday 19:30 and se3 King's Lynn legends together...

The weather for this is looking awful. The predictions are getting worse by the day.

The weather for this is looking awful. The predictions are getting worse by the day.

The forecast has changed according to the bbc it's gonna be ok now
  • Like 1

Don't be an old sourpuss screamer lad :D Mainly dry tomorrow with a few bits of drizzle so I'm optimistic.

Really looking forward to it. Obviously the result isn't important but if we could beat that lineup I'd fancy our chances against anyone this season.

Hope TT has a great night, well deserved for the "Mr King's Lynn" of our generation. Doesn't seem that long ago I was watching him make his debut.

Legend is an often overused word nowadays but 100% fitting in the case of Tom.

• Like 2

Forecast has changed yet again with the heavier stuff arriving for rush hour apparently.....bloody hell!

As this is also MY farewell meeting (and all rules go out the window! :t: ) I'll be more than happy to read out your messages for Tom and comments on the evening via twitter @mikebspeedway

Feel free to send your tweets throughout the night and I'll do my best to read them all. . . . the clean ones of course!

Looking forwards to having the chance to say goodbye so fingers crossed that the weather behaves itself.

If anyone deserves a good night it's Tom!

• Like 1