British Speedway Forum
hasta la vista

Speedway Betting 2013

What Mick has missed is that most of us just have a punt to make what might otherwise be a boring TV meeting a bit more interesting.

PS Have a look at bet 365 offer for Real v Dortmund, must be money to made there.

Edited by Pirate Nick
  • Like 1

Correct on both counts ...we not allowed to know how the system works because it would give the game away and the bookies would be on to him ! .

Of course the fact is there is no system he just looks at each match like the rest of us and tries to figure out how many rides someone has who might take the rr and who might be in heat 15, just like rider match bets .

Yeah I'm pretty sure thats how we all work when doing rider match ups and points totals esp when a team is running RR. Maybe we should keep that to ourselves though in case the bookies read this and are onto us!

What Mick has missed is that most of us just have a punt to make what might otherwise be a boring TV meeting a bit more interesting.

PS Have a look at bet 365 offer for Real v Dortmund, must be money to made there.

£50 on over 4.5 goals at 2/1. No idea what to place my £50 free in running bet on though!

Guys,

Just agree to disagree and draw a line in the sand now. All the bickering is a bit pathethic like kids in the playground.

Let's all enjoy the speedway and watch each others bets for those who wish to post what they backed.

Ive never bet on bet victor before,had a tenner on cook heat 11 at 21/20.A tenner on Dyer heat heat 2 4/5 i may also do Auty to score over 10.

Edited by sidney

Jorgensen to win heat 1 at 6/1 isn't too bad, seems a decent gater and he'll have an inside gate.

I've gone for a straight Workington win no handicap @ 13/10 (a courageous decision, I know). Will probably do some in heat betting (the winning ones will, of course, be refunded by SkyBet on the grounds that a rider changed the colour of his boots lol).

Ive never bet on bet victor before,had a tenner on cook heat 11 at 21/20.A tenner on Dyer heat heat 2 4/5 i may also do Auty to score over 10.

he has some tough heats against cook 3 times plus bach twice and howarth and harrison once.

Id go under and exactly 10 tbh, my main bet is worky plus 4 they have more strength anddepth than scunny

Workington to win 47-43

he has some tough heats against cook 3 times plus bach twice and howarth and harrison once.

Id go under and exactly 10 tbh, my main bet is worky plus 4 they have more strength anddepth than scunny

Workington to win 47-43

Could be right 'PTW' just hope there are no falls for Josh, Worky do look very solid really looking forward to tonight's meeting.

I have done Cook plus a half v Birks with Ladbrokes

Opened at 4/6 been backed to 8/15 last i checked

I've gone for a straight Workington win no handicap @ 13/10 (a courageous decision, I know). Will probably do some in heat betting (the winning ones will, of course, be refunded by SkyBet on the grounds that a rider changed the colour of his boots lol).

Bugs me you lose out on heat getting due to reserve changes, part and parcel of the sport, grrr!

Gone Cook and Dyer to win heats 1 and 2, will take it from there.

Also a small bet on Aarnio +1 vs Jorgensen. Aarnio was a 6+ rider at Scunny a few seasons ago, both will score about the same 5-7 so I'll take +1 @11/8

Edited by SCB

The form of Dyer should enable Workington to stay close. Howarth is a solid scorer, +1.5 v a sometimes erratic scoring Toft for me.

That must have been very short Mark.

I got 8/15 missed the early price because i was out and about