British Speedway Forum
hasta la vista

Speedway Betting 2013

Latest odds for GP challenge final(these are best odds available from the various firms)

NKI 10/3

Zagar 13/2

Bjerre 7

Kasprzak 7

Janowski 9

Andersen 14

MJJ 14

Batchelor 14

THJ 20

Kildemand 22

Piotr Pawlicki 25

Smolinski 49

Nermark 100

King 199

Lahti 500

Milik 500

Bet 365 and bet victor are going(at their odds )each way 1/4 the odds top 3

http://www.oddschecker.com/motorsport/speedway/world-championship/speedway-gp-challenge/winner

Edited by racers and royals

Jesus Christ!

Peterborough are 1/3 on to win tonight and they also have a handicap of -8 in the handicap market.

Either the bookies are spot on or the Panthers are being over-rated!

Edited by Hougaard Racing Fans

At 7.25 Betwin still taking bets on Eastie B'ham Currently 10-8 and Bham are +12.5

Only allow me £22 though. No wonder their profits are 17% down when they will not let a good honest punter like me to have a £100 bet

Edited by mickthemuppet

At 7.25 Betwin still taking bets on Eastie B'ham Currently 10-8 and Bham are +12.5

Only allow me £22 though. No wonder their profits are 17% down when they will not let a good honest punter like me to have a £100 bet

Could easily be voided as palpable error, taken the bet after the off time. If not, happy days.

Could easily be voided as palpable error, taken the bet after the off time. If not, happy days.

It will not be voided as they have not got a clue about speedway

Last year William Hill had a Swedish match . The home team were 1/20 to win on scratch . On handicap they offered the home team at 5/6 with an 18 start . I had a £100 on and they paid me . Thats why less and less bookies will take a bet on speedway as they have not got enough knowledge about it

Last year William Hill had a Swedish match . The home team were 1/20 to win on scratch . On handicap they offered the home team at 5/6 with an 18 start . I had a £100 on and they paid me . Thats why less and less bookies will take a bet on speedway as they have not got enough knowledge about it

I did say could!!!!

If you get paid, fair play.

They are not so slow to take down the World Championship outright markets tonight after hearing of a potential injury to one of the top two thou!!

I did say could!!!!

If you get paid, fair play.

They are not so slow to take down the World Championship outright markets tonight after hearing of a potential injury to one of the top two thou!!

who got injured? link?

That's nothing to do with a lack of speedway knowledge though is it, that's just down to a handicap +/- howler. Such incompetence could happen in any market.

Anyone else think 8/1 is a bit generous for Mataj Zagar to win the GP in his homeland tomorrow? I'm having a little bite at that price, he's having probably his best season to date, his bikes are fast and he is bound to be in the mood tomorrow.

What prices do people recon for the PLRC ? Cook 2/1 Doyle 5/2, Bech 9/2 ? Morris 12/1 Auty 16/1 Bach 22/1 i can't see anyone else featuring maybe Alden at his best decent.

What prices do people recon for the PLRC ? Cook 2/1 Doyle 5/2, Bech 9/2 ? Morris 12/1 Auty 16/1 Bach 22/1 i can't see anyone else featuring maybe Alden at his best decent.

What about Worrall ? some much for young brits ..

What about Worrall ? some much for young brits ..

Some much? not pissed again are you? he has a shout no doubt about it i like him others at that track might have more of a shout than him. Edited by sidney

Anyone else think 8/1 is a bit generous for Mataj Zagar to win the GP in his homeland tomorrow? I'm having a little bite at that price, he's having probably his best season to date, his bikes are fast and he is bound to be in the mood tomorrow.

But he is 9.5 on Betfair and 11's on Expekt so 8/1 is not so generous

Have had a good bet on Zagar in a match bet with NKI @ 2.3 with 888.com. Has 2 inside draws and crucially the red helmet when they meet in heat 17.

Outright had a cock and hen on Nicki on a track he has done well on in the past.