British Speedway Forum
hasta la vista

Speedway Betting 2013

At last some league racing to get stuck into.

Early days so a small interest in KL +9 at P'boro.

Anyone having a punt on tonights meeting at Monmore Green, Wolves will obviously be - something on the handicap. Has anyone seen any early handicap prices yet.

Ive got this down as around 8-10 pts to wolves depends on how Zagar goes

Same at Skybet. edit (-10) that is.

Edited by salty

Even money on -8 for Wolves with Bet365 seems rather generous to me. I reckon Wolves by 11 or 12 points

I know Rider points is a minefield especially if there is an EF, but unless he has bike issues I dont think Freddie will be troubled tonight and should get over 12

I've had a few bob on Tai out scoring Zorro by more than 4 pts at 5/4

Iv gone for b vue plus 10 10/11 with b vues lower order I think they can keep it close 47-43 I reckon

Kings lynn still 11 -2 for the league with VC bet .

Again the even money that Bet 365 offer on Brum at -9 seems generous. Birmingham are much stronger in the 2nd string and reserve berths and should run out comfortable winners

The 21/20 on offer for Kings Lynn at +2 is worth a small gamble in my opinion, again the lower order of the Stars should be able to keep the meeting very close throughout

I got Birmingham at -2 with B/Win but that soon came down and they are now -8.5

You can get King's Lynn @ +6 with Bet Victor but they have now clipped the price to 4/6 , Sportingbet go 19/20 KL with 3 start and B/Win are 1.85 with +4.5 handicap.

Kings lynn still 11 -2 for the league with VC bet .

Thats gd value still, but after swindons start i think the 11/4 on them to regain the title looks the bet to me, there top 5 is a powerhouse and cant see them not making the final,plus newcastlein the premier league whatever price they r going to be is worth a punt.