British Speedway Forum
michaelcroucher

Speedway On Eurosport

Could any knowledgeable person on here please tell me is BRITISH Eurosport a different channel to Eurosport? I have Sky Sports switched off and can still receive Eurosport, 2 and HD (channels 410,411&412) but is British Eurosport a completely different channel?

Could any knowledgeable person on here please tell me is BRITISH Eurosport a different channel to Eurosport? I have Sky Sports switched off and can still receive Eurosport, 2 and HD (channels 410,411&412) but is British Eurosport a completely different channel?

If you just tune into one of these Channels and look at top right,you will find your answer.
  • Like 1

If you just tune into one of these Channels and look at top right,you will find your answer.

Slightly obvious there, :lol: when I checked the schedule didnt see Speedway advertised for next saturday morning so thought it different. Thanks

As posted by others earlier here you do not need the Sky Sports package to view British Eurosport. However you do need the Entertainment Extra package, you probably have that so that is why you can see those Eurosport channels.

Eurosport's own Twitter feed yesterday stated that it will use the world feed with Nigel and Kelvin for the NZ SGP.

Eurosport's own Twitter feed yesterday stated that it will use the world feed with Nigel and Kelvin for the NZ SGP.

Oh, dear. That sounds as if the 'official' word from Eurosport is going to be unreliable.

I do not think Pearson and Tatum are actually doing the world feed this time.

Can someone email them.

KELVIN and Nigel will not be covering the NZ GP... Steve Johnson and another Aussie, Wayne (sorry, cannot remember hjis surname) will be at Western Springs providing the world feed commentary as they did last year. Subject to Sky not objecting, Kelvin and Nigel will then take over and be at the European rounds.

It will take a little time for Eurosport to get fully up to speed and to have a studio presentation but that will not include Keith Huewen.

Thanks for the info Phil. Good to know there is a chance Nigel and Kelvin will still be involved. Feel sorry for Keith though, seems like all the sports he presented on Sky have been dropped from their schedules! I'm sure there is no link!

But they didn't provide the world feed last year and according to Phillip Rising they're not doing it this year...

I always enjoyed Steve Johnson's commentaries/ comments when he used to do it on Sky's Elite League coverage so looking forward to the 23rd. The " DILLLIGAF" on the back of his Kevlars always raised a smile as well.

Edited by Oafski

I find Virgin and their Customer Service excellent. SKY was OK until it snowed outside, then all I could see was ............................................... SNOW on the Television. :shock::blink:

Eurosport UK TV@EurosportUKTV

Lots of u have been asking so to confirm, we're taking the world feed commentary (Wade Aunger & Steve Johnston) for NZ @SpeedwayGP #speedway

So what number channel is it on Sky?

Just signed up, but it is 2.99 for 12 months. There is plenty two wheel coverage to make it worthwhile plus repeats. Per month !