British Speedway Forum
michaelcroucher

Speedway On Eurosport

FOR the record, no time for a pee for Nigel and Kelvin ... they don't get a break for the duration of the meeting, however long it takes!

The world feed is created by BSI, under the control of their own appointed director (Steve Saint) who is in overall control of the output provided at all SGPs by either the host broadcaster (as in Denmark, Poland, Sweden or GB) or other companies employed directly by BSI in places like Slovenia and Latvia.

• Like 1

FOR the record, no time for a pee for Nigel and Kelvin ... they don't get a break for the duration of the meeting, however long it takes!

The world feed is created by BSI, under the control of their own appointed director (Steve Saint) who is in overall control of the output provided at all SGPs by either the host broadcaster (as in Denmark, Poland, Sweden or GB) or other companies employed directly by BSI in places like Slovenia and Latvia.

Thanks for the clarification.

So has anyone said why Eurosport don't make more use of the feed by coming straight back to it after the ads.

We get Carter the Clown to assault us when we could be back with Kelv and Nige much earlier.

Edited by Grand Central

Thanks for the clarification.

So has anyone said why Eurosport don't make more use of the feed by coming straight back to it after the ads.

We get Carter the Clown to assault us when we could be back with Kelv and Nige much earlier.

Real clowns make you laugh, Carter makes you cringe! Just get rid & go straight back to the world feed, simples!!

Real clowns make you laugh, Carter makes you cringe! Just get rid & go straight back to the world feed, simples!!

No, No, No.

Right from being taken to Belle Vue Circus as a child.

Clowns are as scary as hell to me.

Never Funny.

I said it once when it was relevant and accurate. You say it endlessly when it is totally irrelevant and inaccurate.

By the way I have never met or knowingly contacted Nigel Pearson. He does a good job but he is not my 'mate'.Carter does not do even do a job that approaches acceptability. It's that simple.

If I were to repeat my criticism of Carter hundreds of times in a worryingly obsessive manner I would just about begin to consider your criticism valid. I haven't and don't.

Your suggestion that one can only defend a 'mate' is beneath contempt.

Get back in the playground before you bore yet more people with your stupidity..

For one who presumes to use logic, albeit a rather twisted form, you're pretty appalling at actually applying it.

And all I am saying is there are very good reasons why it is unlikely to be possible. I was only trying to inform you based on my experience. Clearly I was wasting my time.

My contributions to the debate over the televising of speedway in this and other threads has been intended to try to help people to understand what has been going on. To be honest it's one aspect of the sport where I do have some professional experience, albeit many years ago, to fall back on.

I offer this to help people and yet the old forum curse seems impossible to avoid. I read this forum to get information and some insight into what's going on, although you have to sift through a hell of a lot of rubbish to get to the real information. In return I try to make a hopefully valid contribution.

Sadly others only see this as a place to further their obsessive points of view or to just have a good old fight. They win, it's back to 'read only' on my part. I've done my bit, and as usual it just gets thrown back in my face.

See ya, again... :rolleyes:

• Like 1

No, No, No.

Right from being taken to Belle Vue Circus as a child.

Clowns are as scary as hell to me.

Never Funny.

Well he was in Stephen Kings IT.. that film gives me nightmares. :shock:

See ya, again... :rolleyes:

Are you capable of Posting anything other than nasty one liners.

rmc has made a perfectly reasonable and well meaning Post aimed at those, like me, who are uninitiated in to the ways of Commentating. His Post was informative, well thought out, interesting and well worth reading. This is more that can be said of your mealy mouthed nasty comments at just about everyone on here apart from your acolytes.

The fact that rmc has to be driven off the Forum by folk like you is an absolute disgrace.

.................. and YES - I'm a TROLL!!!

I thought I would say it before you did.

Rmc hasn't been driven anywhere. He's an adult who makes his own decisions.

In the Parken GP thread he was the one trolling and picking a fight over something trivial. Ended up with him having a similar 'rant', throwing his toys out and storming off.

With regards to the world feed, there are no 'gaps' in it, as alluded to by our 'expert' in the area. It is continuous throughout the entire GP as Phillip Rising says.

Edited by BWitcher
  • Like 1

<previous quoted posts removed>

. . . INTELLIGENT LIFE ON EARTH?? . . .

Fair point spinkox - I apologise for my part in this unfortunate spat.

• Like 1

Why all the moaning gp speedway is still on tv & being seen by many more armchair viewers I would suggest as eurosport is part of most sky/virgin tv packages.

The channel is also the home of motorbikes & lets not forget that they seemed to obtain the rights late on.

It would be nice to see Scottie Nicholls involved next year thou.

If they also get Polish league that would be good.

One last thing are they showing the world cup?

Why all the moaning gp speedway is still on tv & being seen by many more armchair viewers I would suggest as eurosport is part of most sky/virgin tv packages.

The channel is also the home of motorbikes & lets not forget that they seemed to obtain the rights late on.

It would be nice to see Scottie Nicholls involved next year thou.

If they also get Polish league that would be good.

One last thing are they showing the world cup?

Yes all 4 nights

During todays BSB from Snetterton in his build up for the Speedway World Cup, Tony Carter informed us that the "Sultans of Shale" were flying.

During todays BSB from Snetterton in his build up for the Speedway World Cup, Tony Carter informed us that the "Sultans of Shale" were flying.

With Carter the Clown, we are all in Dire Straits.