British Speedway Forum
hail_to_the_shale

Krzysztof Kasprzak Testimonial Meeting 11/9

Entitled to your opinion, but you seem to be basing it on 'he has flitted in and out for 10 years' as if it was his choice?! Its only the change of averages/team building limits and the occasional intervention of his Polish teams that have stopped him competing over here every year.

As I said previously, I don't agree with the current testimonial rules either, but thats what they currently are and I hope any/every rider who is granted one gets decent support on the day.

im all for a rider getting decent support on the day as they risk a lot for us the paying public.

as was asked "do i think kk deserves a testimonial" my answer is no, thats my opinion.

i just get sick of people like pinstripe who assume its an anti poole thing all the time. its not and neither is it anything against kasprzak who seems to be a nice guy, good rider, isnt dirty.

i still satnd by what i said that to many are given out.

im all for a rider getting decent support on the day as they risk a lot for us the paying public.

as was asked "do i think kk deserves a testimonial" my answer is no, thats my opinion.

i just get sick of people like pinstripe who assume its an anti poole thing all the time. its not and neither is it anything against kasprzak who seems to be a nice guy, good rider, isnt dirty.

i still satnd by what i said that to many are given out.

For crying out loud, your yet again making things up!!! Where have I stated its anti Poole? Your the one whos brought Poole into this, not me!

KK has given British Speedway ten years of service, just like many other riders down the years have done and been granted a special meeting.

The days of being awarded a meeting for riding ten full seasons for one club are long gone, just look down the list of riders who have had a testimonial over the ast few years.

Your getting stick from me because in one topic you have made three arguments up... nobody said KK was more deserving of a testimonial than Lindgren, nobody said Lindback was due a testimonial and nobody has mentioned it being to do with Poole.

You get stick on this forum because of posts like the ones youve contributed here!

if you read what i wrote i said people 'like pinstripe' who assume its anti poole. im getting that in first before there are the moronic poole fans like shovlar saying that im sayin all this because he rides for Poole.

i was using Lindgren as an example of a deserving rider

and i said that if kk should have one then so should Lindback along the fact he has been an asset for a while. never once said that anyone other than me said these things.

i will stand by what i said kk does not deserve a testimonial either for services to one club or services to british speedway. again that is my opinion but im using Lindgren and Lindback as support thats all.

If KK gets one than i hope its a good turn out with good safe racing im not against these guys earning money for what they do.

Mark Loram never had a testimonial and he never stayed at one club to long but his services to the sport here was immense. We only gave him a farewell meeting once he had retired

So you used the term "People like Pinstripe" despite me mentioning nothing about Poole? Yeah that makes sense!

Lindgren fully does deserve a testimonial because he has ridden for 10 full seasons for Wolves as an asset. Thats good loyalty and its fully deserved.

However, KK actually came to these shores before Lindgren and has always shown a desire to ride here, his Polish clubs have made things difficult for him sometimes but he has always maintained he is keen on riding British Speedway hence signing for clubs like BV when left out by Poole rather than sitting back in Poland waiting for a better offer.

Lindback has not raced a full season here since 2006 and only came here at the back end of 2003, so despite being an asset of Poole for ten years he has raced only three seasons for them roughly and has shown zero interest in a job here except for his stint at BV in 07. Why he has even been mentioned is beyond me... the difference is clear cut... KK has raced here for ten seasons, Lindback hasnt. End of story. How you can say your using Lindback as support I do not know, Lindbacks scenario has nothing to do with this argument.

I can kind of see your point regarding KK getting one despite not racing for the same club for ten years however many, many riders have been granted ten year testimonials despite racing for various teams during that time span.

Maybe Loram didn't want a testimonial... Craig Watson was offered one and never had one nor did he have a farewell meeting.

Don't assume that because they never had testimonials they didn't want one.

So you used the term "People like Pinstripe" despite me mentioning nothing about Poole? Yeah that makes sense!

Lindgren fully does deserve a testimonial because he has ridden for 10 full seasons for Wolves as an asset. Thats good loyalty and its fully deserved.

However, KK actually came to these shores before Lindgren and has always shown a desire to ride here, his Polish clubs have made things difficult for him sometimes but he has always maintained he is keen on riding British Speedway hence signing for clubs like BV when left out by Poole rather than sitting back in Poland waiting for a better offer.

Lindback has not raced a full season here since 2006 and only came here at the back end of 2003, so despite being an asset of Poole for ten years he has raced only three seasons for them roughly and has shown zero interest in a job here except for his stint at BV in 07. Why he has even been mentioned is beyond me... the difference is clear cut... KK has raced here for ten seasons, Lindback hasnt. End of story. How you can say your using Lindback as support I do not know, Lindbacks scenario has nothing to do with this argument.

I can kind of see your point regarding KK getting one despite not racing for the same club for ten years however many, many riders have been granted ten year testimonials despite racing for various teams during that time span.

Maybe Loram didn't want a testimonial... Craig Watson was offered one and never had one nor did he have a farewell meeting.

Don't assume that because they never had testimonials they werent allowed them... many riders get offered them I suspect yet choose not to have them.

Its utterly ridiculous that KK has a testimonial meeting. This will surely attract the worst crowd ever to Poole Speedway.

• Like 1

Its utterly ridiculous that KK has a testimonial meeting. This will surely attract the worst crowd ever to Poole Speedway.

Krzysztof has a lot of friends and supports in the Poole area soo i do no think that this will be the case! This was not a thread for people to debate whether or whether not he should be entitled to a testimonial meeting it was hightlightening the fact that he is having one I was hoping that the conversation might involve what sort of format it would be raced in not attacking the rider because he hasn't ridden for the same club over the last 10 seasons through no fault of his own...... to give KK his due as well when ever Poole have needed him he has been there straight away!

I do think KK gets a bad rap for moving around but I do agree with Pinstripe that he has been a victim of Poole's continuous success, and unlike Ward or Holder, he hasn't said Its Poole or Nowhere. However unlike Ward and Holder, who literally give 100% on every lap, I've seen KK unable to pass a junior who had lost his his steel shoe at Monmore. He is an extremely good rider but, I think his meeting is more of a Matt Ford gesture, for another season on loan away from 'home'.

• Like 1

from what was posted on a website from a interview with krzysztof it seems that his testimonial is going to have a team feel to it with poole pirates v kasprzak racing team. sound interesting

Fancy being an assistant team manager for a night?

Krzysztof Kasprzak is offering just that for his testimonial on 11th September

The bidding started today (sat 29th June) at 12.30pm on eBay where you can choose to bid for the role of assistant to Middlo (Pirates) or Havvy (Polestars)

(Search for Kris Kasprzak testimonial)

THE TWO WINNING BIDDERS WILL EACH GET......

Free entry and programme

Full pit access during the whole meeting

Name printed in programme

Fill out the team programme

Take the track walk with the riders

Be in the official team photo

Take part in parade

A souvenir framed photo to keep

All proceeds to KK's testimonial fund

Have fun and get those bids in!

Any questions to mmxevents@yahoo.com

• Like 2

Fancy being an assistant team manager for a night?

Krzysztof Kasprzak is offering just that for his testimonial on 11th September

The bidding started today (sat 29th June) at 12.30pm on eBay where you can choose to bid for the role of assistant to Middlo (Pirates) or Havvy (Polestars)

(Search for Kris Kasprzak testimonial)

THE TWO WINNING BIDDERS WILL EACH GET......

Free entry and programme

Full pit access during the whole meeting

Name printed in programme

Fill out the team programme

Take the track walk with the riders

Be in the official team photo

Take part in parade

A souvenir framed photo to keep

All proceeds to KK's testimonial fund

Have fun and get those bids in!

Any questions to mmxevents@yahoo.com

What a great gesture! This guy should not even have a testimonial!
  • Like 1

That's one race I wont be joining, although my Labs have showed some interest... :D

not interested in a testimonial for a guy who doesnt deserve one.

who is next Pawlicki? Jonasson? Farcical

• Like 1

Now there's a job for Bwitcher and his oppo's, come on then Bwitcher, nows your chance... Im very sure that Neil would love you on his side. He can take a seat and let you do all the heavy stuff. After all, you know what your doing, aledgedly!!! :rofl: