British Speedway Forum
hail_to_the_shale

Krzysztof Kasprzak Testimonial Meeting 11/9

There is a thread dedicated to testimonials. Surely this should be in that thread. That's where you will find the Danny King testimonial information. I know which one I would prefer to go to.

There is a thread dedicated to testimonials. Surely this should be in that thread. That's where you will find the Danny King testimonial information. I know which one I would prefer to go to.

Bet you can write names on a grain of rice .....
  • Like 2

Middlo would stick two fingers up to that remark, only at present he can't. :unsure:

Actually, he can.. :D

Bet you can write names on a grain of rice .....

what for King? A rider who has wholeheartedly given service to our sport! He deserves a testimonial. To many given out to cheaply and KK is one of those. Not anti Poole as Holder would fully deserve one and I would attend.
  • Like 1

Yes as long as the rain stays away. Good looking lineup.

Is there anyone going to this who would be able to text from this meeting to the Updates site? If so, please send me a private message including your mobile number.

Thanks

Kasprzak and Poole will make a good partnership, where else will have him, he`s running out of options and probably knows it...

• Like 3

Its laughable how the Poole supporters are rubbing their hands because Kasprzak says he wants to ride at Poole and how it is his second home how gullible they are ! He wants to ride at Poole because he has no other options left.

• Like 1

How did this bloke ever get a testimonial? loads of good loyal good hearted riders over the years never got bugger all.

• Like 2