British Speedway Forum
speedibee

Darcy Showing What A Pro He Is Again

why the hell should crumpy have to do it?? He's a grown bloody man..., anyway why can't middlo have a word rather than licking his arse in case he buggers off from Poole...

Even zammo wasn't that daft.... Just saay no oho, just saay no :)

Haha - that takes me back Arson - used to watch Grange Hill with my son. :t:

Do you remember 'Booga' Benson and 'Gripper' Stebson? oh yes and 'Bullet' the PE Master. :shock: :shock: :)

Just to add my theory, I think if it was anybody else caught smoking weed/drink driving then I don't think there would be too many eyelids batted, however the very fact it's darcy ward automatically makes peoples opinions change on the matter, cos lets face it, not many people like him

Let's face it that is a pretty poor theory you have there

• Like 1

Just to add my theory, I think if it was anybody else caught smoking weed/drink driving then I don't think there would be too many eyelids batted, however the very fact it's darcy ward automatically makes peoples opinions change on the matter, cos lets face it, not many people like him

Thats really strange that most people dont like him...why?

Let's face it that is a pretty poor theory you have there

So was freuds theories, and he was a gifted, intelligent being ;)

So was freuds theories, and he was a gifted, intelligent being ;)

Yeah right.Your crap theory rates alongside Freud.I suppose Middlo is Einstein......

Why you having a go at me?

Why you having a go at me?

I'm not having a go at you,just your theory.Which appears to be saying this is all a fuss about nothing and you are blowing it out of proportion because it is darcy.you might as well add that everyone is doing it,just to back up Middlo.Sorry,but at least Matt Ford has recognised this isn't a fuss about nothing

• Like 1

I think there will be more riders than darcy ward smoking weed in the off season, just he's the only one stupid enough to get caught.

I think there will be more riders than darcy ward smoking weed in the off season, just he's the only one stupid enough to get caught.

TBH, I couldn't care less about people smoking a bit of weed, it happens and anyone who thinks it doesn't is very naive. in the same way I don't care if he drinks. Nor do I care if he rides a bike. But pout the 3 together and and throw in racing from the police for good measure and I think he's a very silly boy.

MIddleditch himself has said he is misquoted, I asked him why a paper such as the echo would do that espoecially given the close relationship and pages of cover they give to Poole Speedway.

The Echo and journalist in question have come out and sand they stand by the story and all quotes.....

Yes, in a tweet.

Not a dickie bird about what he actually said or meant then. I highly doubt the whole phrase would have been made up by the reporter.

Nothing's been said yet as far as I know about the bike he was riding. Only that it was not insured. Could it have been a speedway bike perchance?

That's not the issue as SCB has explained.

Nothing's been said yet as far as I know about the bike he was riding. Only that it was not insured. Could it have been a speedway bike perchance?

Probably not as he said in one report that he didn't have any speedway bikes over in Oz. But he did say he had a pit bike and that he has hurt his heel whilst riding that.