British Speedway Forum
21st century heathen

S G P And S W C Race Cards Links Only - *** Strictly No Discussion*** (see 1st Post)

1 hour ago, OveFundinFan said:

Is the a blank available that has the semis and the final on, I can add Croatia, Torun or Cardiff myself. If JK could do that before this weekend that would be great and we got it for the whole year.

I just add them at the bottom SF 1 R,B,W,Y and also SF 2 and Final the same- they are covered in the points scored parts.

4 hours ago, OveFundinFan said:

Can you put up a proper link please…..all I get is soft toys

Speedway Files List (kandysoft.com)

Scroll down to the International Files listing.

Please be aware this is a working Excel file with 12 GP sheets and a Print sheet. It is priced at £12. The file is 'future proofed' and can be re-used each season that the 2024 format is retained.

23 hours ago, racers and royals said:

I just add them at the bottom SF 1 R,B,W,Y and also SF 2 and Final the same- they are covered in the points scored parts.

It was round 6 Mallila 2023 that JK started showing the 2 semis and the final down at the bottom of the sheet. Just a blank of that would be fine.

i really do appreciate the work JK has done over the last few years I been using his sheet, together with your input too. For JK to fill in all the names and points from the previous rounds is time consuming which I thank him for.

19 hours ago, Gambo said:

Speedway Files List (kandysoft.com)

Scroll down to the International Files listing.

Please be aware this is a working Excel file with 12 GP sheets and a Print sheet. It is priced at £12. The file is 'future proofed' and can be re-used each season that the 2024 format is retained.

No matter what I try to access on that site it comes up with 404 FILE not Found..

2 hours ago, OveFundinFan said:

No matter what I try to access on that site it comes up with 404 FILE not Found..

Apologies for the  404 error, I had forgotten to remove that link.

See PM sent.

5 hours ago, racers and royals said:

JK`s blank Landshut racecard https://www.speedwayservice.at/images/racecards/2024/SGP2024-03.pdf

As he has done a blank it probably means he won`t do another after the draw around 3pm UK time- if he does i will post the link.

Edit racecard now done with riders listed replaces blank.

Up-to- date racecard now posted. Same link.