British Speedway Forum

12+4 tonight will hopefully be the turning point for the boy. Good on you Mitch. Yes now 7+3. Can't depend on updates now.

Edited by weejeemy

12+4 tonight will hopefully be the turning point for the boy. Good on you Mitch.

7 + 3 I think - but he is a lot better than he was, much more aggressive.

davey's score was showing 12+4 before on updates website when the meeting was running but now changed to 7+3 and dyer's score has changed from 12pt max to 18pt max

And the BSPA official site has him down as 8 +2 ? Whatever well done Mitchell. Whilst I'm afraid a choice of Mitchell and a fit Max Dilger is no contest, Mitchell suprised me during his period here, always in control and on the pace. Should hopefully walk into a place in another team - lots better than other assessed 3 or 5 pointers I've seen this year.

Edited by Boothers

I think he could walk into Sheffield's squad right away! When is Max Dilger going to be fit?

You certainly need changes.

I've been watching Mitch since he cam over with Josh G. I felt after a couple of seasons he had declared his potential, ie, he can ride a bike, fast, but he gets intimidated by other, more forceful riders around him. If speedway were a time trial sport he'd do very well.

I felt the Glasgow promotion gave him far too much leeway in the hope he'd come good, but he never did, and to be perfectly blunt, unless and until he grows a pair, this will remain his lot in the sport.

I read here he wasn't even here last year but I distinctly remember seeing him in the crowd at Glasgow ( where he's very popular with a lot of fans.) He was as I recall wearing a weird hair cut, with pink highlights. Honest.

I feel for the guy cos he really is a good young bloke and he deserves to succeed, but can one change one's nature ? Hmmmmm.

• Like 2

I've been watching Mitch since he cam over with Josh G. I felt after a couple of seasons he had declared his potential, ie, he can ride a bike, fast, but he gets intimidated by other, more forceful riders around him. If speedway were a time trial sport he'd do very well.

I felt the Glasgow promotion gave him far too much leeway in the hope he'd come good, but he never did, and to be perfectly blunt, unless and until he grows a pair, this will remain his lot in the sport.

I read here he wasn't even here last year but I distinctly remember seeing him in the crowd at Glasgow ( where he's very popular with a lot of fans.) He was as I recall wearing a weird hair cut, with pink highlights. Honest.

I feel for the guy cos he really is a good young bloke and he deserves to succeed, but can one change one's nature ? Hmmmmm.

He was here, he rode in some second halves and the Julie Lewis individual at Redcar.

Fair play, he didnt well against Sheffield this week. He clearly has something about him, I remember him once scoring a load at Sheffield for Glasgow but he rarely shows it.

Fair play, he didnt well against Sheffield this week. He clearly has something about him, I remember him once scoring a load at Sheffield for Glasgow but he rarely shows it.

He had a very good night at Scunny a couple of years ago too . Does ok at Somerset on occasion . Struggles on most other tracks , especially the smaller circuits . Too lightweight in a tight first corners to progress much further than he is now .

• Like 2

A rather good Mechanic iv heard, so could be reason he's been staying over here.

Had one meeting for berwick at somerset where he was brilliant he is a nice guy and i hope wherever he rides he can start to progress to a reliable points scorer

• Like 2

Having obviously showed a liking for the OTA, with the pressure mounting on Tom Perry to improve, could he be in line for a place in the Rebels side in the coming weeks?

Max Dilger is expected back on the 12th. So Mr Davey will be available after then, unless he has other plans.

Max Dilger is expected back on the 12th. So Mr Davey will be available after then, unless he has other plans.

Not so sure about that. He was signed as a 28-day injury replacement. The 28 days will finish on Thursday this week.