British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
lucifer sam

Scunthorpe V Workington - Tuesday, April 30th (premier League) (7.30pm) Live On Sky Sports

Will be watching this. Some interesting riders on show!! No burst water mains then??? :blink:

Edited by Starman2006

. read it and weep. scorps.

Jenga

SCORPS PREMIER LEAGUE CHAMPIONS

Read it and weep jenga just read it !!!

read it a few times , its still not making any pos vibes.

hope its a good meeting for both sides and no silly stuff from the toy man.

Edited by jenga

Just been reading the Scunny twitter... brilliant... especially Rob G's comment... "could b in trouble tommy the gun and the palm tree have missed there bus".. :D

All the best

Rob

Bloody priceless :D

Should be a great meeting and we'll done for lowering prices, something we have never done at my club.

Really looking forward to this tonight but I hate all the "my league is better than your league" cobblers we get every time a PL fixture is shown.

I too am looking forward to this meeting tonight, it will be great to see some different riders and teams and if ths meeting goes the same way as other Premier League meetings on Sky we will much enthusiasm and commitment from the riders which makes up for the racing maybe not quite so fast.. I have no favourite team tonight so good luck to both of them

Jeez, just by looking there are more people there than there was at Coventry last night. And they've only showed half the stadium... :o

Comets to win this one, with Dyer being the trump card.

Really looking forward to this tonight but I hate all the "my league is better than your league" cobblers we get every time a PL fixture is shown.

Spot on

• Like 1

Agree. It's a bit like when people say they don't watch a particular tv channel (even when the UK only had 4!). If it's speedway i don't care what league label is attached to it.

Exactly, we all know know the EL is best ;)

Racing at Scunthorpe is always good.

Thought Bates about to become a cropper then the cameras pulled away to another angle just as he was zooming up

Scunthorpe manager what a bundle of laughs! if he wants to critisise riders he should keep it in house he certainly looks good at motivating riders.