British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

World U21 Final Round Terenzano Saturday September 14th

but both reserves of the meetings qualifies..... weird one. Unlucky for Swindon, as more meetings Ginge will be missing.

Can't see how meeting reserves that didn't start the meeting can qualify? Didn't used to in previous competitions, think they had to replace a rider in the first 4 heats to be able to.

• Like 1

Can't see how meeting reserves that didn't start the meeting can qualify? Didn't used to in previous competitions, think they had to replace a rider in the first 4 heats to be able to.

Both reserve riders have the right to refuse to take a ride during the first set of heats - > to replace a rider. After that they take turns for the heats. Basically it's possible for a reserve rider to ride 15 points before 10 heats are done.The rule was changed sometime ago, the first time I heard of this was 2009 U19 EC quali in Hallstavik, or whatever year. The word from trackside is that the track was so bad it should never have started. Once it did, they could have finished it as well. After 16 heats five Poles on top with Pawlicki on 9 points and injured... I'm a bit bummed that this did not happen for Timo Lahti and especially that it did not happen for Finnish speedway. We would have needed it...

How many rides each do they get and what time is it over there?

How many rides each do they get and what time is it over there?

You serious?

The first post on this thread mentioned top 5 from each semi, hence my post on Kyle's score, but if only 4 he may not make it.

The first post on this thread mentioned top 5 from each semi, hence my post on Kyle's score, but if only 4 he may not make it.

That was me guessing-and the following post put me right.

You serious?

Well it is Italy.....it could be any time you want it to be !!!!

So with the four Lonigo Qualifiers

1 Mikkel Bech

2 Adam Strzelec

3 B Zmarzlik

4 N Jakobsen

it looks as if we have in the 3 finals

7 Polish

4 Danes

1 Czech

1 Russian

1 Latvia

plus 2 wildcards per round

Lahti not holding back on a Sportowefakty interview... Though I think he's wrong in complaining meeting Czaja twice, those are the rules and you deal with it. Embittered by the decisions of the judge and the state of the track at RK Rawicz IMŚJ was Timo Lahti. - I have never driven on such a terrible track - thundered after the race the young Finn.

- What I think about the decisions of the referee? It's all bullrubbish. They all saw the two falls in first gear and nothing, therefore, did not. I have never driven on such a terrible track. It was not a speedway, just hover your motorcycle. As I moved out of the competition, then the judge should allow us to leave 20 races. The last race was the easiest for me, and if not substitutes, who jumped to the races, I would be the fifth in the competition. For me it is not fair when I go two races with the same players. These are obviously redundant. The judge promised to show me after the contest rules and an entry that talks about it - he said in an interview with our portal Timo Lahti.

Krakow speedway club believes that competition should not be held at all. - Already in the first race of the judge saw with my own eyes how it all looked. Before the start of the competition the track left much to be desired. It seems to me that during the period was the same. This is the worst course I've ever seen! I'm mad.

The judge wanted to pass all the Poles! - Comments on RK IMŚJ in Rawicz

A lot of controversy among some participants RK IMŚJ in Rawicz caused the referee. Occupations were discontinued after four series races, and gained promotion representatives of all Polish. More

194 Speedway May 11, 22:02 |

In the winter break 21-year-old tied to a contract with Wanda Krakow. How's the new environment? - I am glad that I can compete in Krakow club. I like that track and I am fully satisfied that I had the opportunity to start the Sunday's league match. I will try to win a lot of points. I have to forget about Saturday's event, which was a complete disaster - he says.

Timo Lahti not allowed to mention its debut in the Polish league. Recall that last year occurred in a single match in the colors of PGE Marma Rzeszow. - No comment. It did not go according to my plans. I was not even there their motorcycles and mechanics. I was there left alone, and the task I had to jump over a high wall.

The representative of Finland wishes to note in the second league well, which would allow it to develop in the future to move to the first division. - That is my goal. In the second league I want to score high and thus might be able in the future to sign a good contract in the league. Who knows, maybe in the future will start in extraligue? - Lahti finished. http://www.sportowef...ie-byl-speedway

Edited by f-s-p

Good for him.Of course it is unfair to meet one rider twice and he also is right that it could be that the last heat is on paper his easiest.He could also be excluded or fall even if it is an easy heat.That is what gets me though with the Longtrack.I look sometimes at the scores and often two riders meet each other twice whilst not meeting another in the qualifiers before the semi's.....

Not only the losers complaining.One of the riders who has made it through has stated he hopes he never has to go to Ukraine again!!! Well he should think himself lucky he doesn't have the trip to Argentina haha

Also would like to say it was a promising performance from the two Brits.Howarth a but unlucky maybe,but Adam Ellis i thought got a very good result for someone so young and relatively new to the scene.Could have a couple of riders who at least have continental experience if Robert Lambert developes the way many hope.

Edited by iris123