British Speedway Forum
mike7164

Newcastle Vs Redcar Lc 12.05.13 6.30

Would love to see plenty Redcar fans travelling up and been treated by all Newcastle fans the way we would expect to be treated anywhere. All the childish remarks on here have gone way OTT.

At the end of the day both clubs need as many fans through the gates from BOTH sides as possible.

In the 70s at Cleveland Park banter between the fans was always flying back and forwards. The Football hate mentality shown by certain people from BOTH sides recently never ever showed its face.

Lets have some decent banter but lets ALL support our team and respect our opposition.

Rant over :)

Well said and totally agree - nothing wrong with poking a little fun at your "nearest & dearest" but should be given and taken in the right spirit. I've said it before it is to both clubs benefit for both to be successful, naturally I and other wearing red & white would like Redcar to be on top, those from Newcastle have a different view! BUT it's good for the other to do well. Imagine a Newcastle/Redcar playoff final or KO Cup final - Havvy would need to pay some more turnstile staff !!!!!! Lets have a good meeting tonight with fans respecting each other and the opposition riders :wink:

• Like 2

Could someone please Post a Weather Update about 5-00PM please? :t:

Thanking you in anticipation................. :t::) :)

Weather update at 4.30 rain has now stopped two miles from the track but is chilly and a dampness in the air still abit over cast too.

Weather update at 4.30 rain has now stopped two miles from the track but is chilly and a dampness in the air still abit over cast too.

Thanks very much for that Mike. I'll hang on until 5-15PM before I set off,. If you, or someone could confirm it is still on. Raining here in Sunderland.

Thanks very much for that Mike. I'll hang on until 5-15PM before I set off,. If you, or someone could confirm it is still on. Raining here in Sunderland.

there will be more rain if sunderland get beat today ian bring on the tears

there will be more rain if sunderland get beat today ian bring on the tears

They're drawing now - 1-1. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I'm sick as a parrot. :sad: :sad:

No rain now at Whitley Bay, rain stopped about 4.15pm.

• Like 1

Thanks everyone - I'm on my way. :)

Thank you for the Weather Updates - It's great being a Speedway Supporter when you can rely on folk to keep you up to date. :t::approve:

Again - MANY THANKS. :t::approve:

Any one near the track got a weather updste now and later please (get in the toon )

The Sun is out. Great. :t:

Hope the track is ok and we won't be waiting an hour while its sorted. Its not exactly glorious out there.

We've hardly had a downpour... track should be spot on.

To make all Redcar fans feel at home can we have some work commence at 6.30 - just to make it even better :cheers:

• Like 1

Strange meeting with the Diamonds winning by 17 points without every really firing. Track looked difficult particularly early on and with both Kus and Wilko throwing away points with falls when under no real pressure.

Kerr and Robbo also came off later, both when perhaps pushing too hard in the conditions. Robbo’s fall was a bad looking one and it was a relief to see him walking in the pits so he’ll hopefully be ok for tomorrow.

Ostergaard and Summers were the only real threat for the visitors with Summers having one of his good Brough nights involved in some lively first bends with Richie....

Unfortunately with Wilko again struggling and Kus having a wild night there was no real back-up. Dyer had a couple of good rides but is not the threat here that he is on the bigger tracks. Dilger not surprisingly looked rusty and off the pace but he has no prior form here either.

The Diamonds, Richie and Henry apart didn’t have their gating boots on with Ludvig having by his standards a poor night and his paid 12 being flattering aided by the Redcar falls. Strange night for Steve who looked ill at ease on the bike in some of his rides but found some extraordinary speed coming off bend 2 and ended up with a fine paid 10 looking much steadier in his last couple of rides. He’s certainly doing the job though at home now.