British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
manchesterpaul

Danish Championship Finals 2013

Imo racing was ok but not more. Still too much inside racing.

There was a fair bit of passing and repassing....you been too spoilt by racing at Smederna :) I love swoops on the outside but battling AND passing on the inside is cool too.

Good job Kelvin Tatum not commentating here, he'd be doing his nut right now at this long delay instead of the riders going straight back around to the start. I think a couple of them gone for a siesta or an evening meal. Let them off we got a starting gate problem.

What's with the starting marshall i thought Amish were supposed to lead a genteel life, and away from motorized vehicles......he soooo going to be excommunicated lol.

Heat 7 with lots of good racing makes me add Slangerup to my raceable tracks list. I got a poor memory so going to start scribbling down which are the good tracks for watching racing :)

Looks like Mikkelsen's good win at the start of the meeting was a flash in the pan after that race? Mind you he did beat a couple of good riders so maybe this race was a blip?

Very tasty looking heat 9 coming up with Hans Andersen (4), Kenneth Bjerre (5), NK Iversen (6) and Bjarne Pedersen (4) let's hope it turns out to be as good as it looks on paper. (deafening silence on here but i'm having a whale of a time and certainly enjoying the racing loll....maybe it's because i'm yapping away nobody can get a word in edgeways lol...oh well weeeeeeee!)

Ok as expected (lol) heat 9 was the race with the least excitement in the whole meeting so far. Iversen looking very commanding now.

Edited by manchesterpaul

I also don't like the idea with reserves being allowed in after T/Ts. Its meaning less. and

the reserve who usually don't have anything to ride for cause problems for the others.

simple question, how do i get the stream to play in vlc player? keep getting buffering and jerky playback through the site.

Cheers

Ok who sabotaged the track? They getting all strung out now.

simple question, how do i get the stream to play in vlc player? keep getting buffering and jerky playback through the site.

Cheers

A couple of years ago you'd just right-click and have the option to play with VLC, or paste the url into the player by right-clicking to get the url or view the pages source code to get it. Alas, most major media sites tend to obfuscate the address and you need to run a url snooper, even then you are no longer guaranteed to access it.

If one of the usual streaming sites that fans use are streaming it then you can simply right-click that to play in vlc or to get the url to paste in vlc, or click on the icon on the stream window to open up in vlc. I don't know what settings you have for vlc on your computer.

Edited by manchesterpaul

Poxy tapes !

It's messing up my evening's schedule too now, not that it's particularly action-packed mind lol lol

Edited by manchesterpaul

Not having any probs with the stream on my Mac here - MUST get the legend that is the IOW's "Five Laps" Les a similar titfer to the one the Danish start marshal is wearing! ;)

Yeah me too, looked a really heavy landing, fingers crossed for him.

Apparently Mads has a bit of a headache and his neck is being fixated but that is

just pre-cautionary and it is not as bad as it might seem.

Edited by Ghostwalker
  • Like 2

Apparently Mads has a bit of a headache and his neck is being fixated but that is

just pre-cautionary and it is not as bad as it might seem.

Many thanks for that news. He does seem to take some right pearlers at times.

Fortunately Slangerup has a lighting system as with all the delays it's getting dark now.

Edited by manchesterpaul

He will ride anymore tonight though. Reserves will take his heats.

We getting some good racing again the last heat or two. Surprised at Iversen coming last there whilst on a maximum and on gate one* Maybe he'll still win the final heat though?

Mind you after gate 1 winning five of the first seven races gate 4 has five wins and a second from the last six races!. With Hans Andersen coming out of it now those stats might improve further.

Edited by manchesterpaul

Excellent race. Love watching Kildemand racing, there's rarely a dull moment when he's around!