British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paulco

Glasgow Tigers V Leicester Lions Pl Sun May 19th 2013 @3p.m.

In fact every chance.

You were absolutely right, Glasgow poor and Leicester better than expected.

Fantastic win well done Lions!

The Lions done well! We were carrying too many passengers today!

The track looked deep and heavy with riders struggling to turn early on!

JJ is wanting a transfer to Glasgow! Great prospect!

The Lions completely outclassed the Tigers today, they deserved their win. Well done!

The track was very strange early on, with riders finding it difficult to turn on the 1st and 2nd bends.

It was great to see Grievesy back to himself today, looked very fast in some races and never gave up.

I was over the moon when they announced that Joe Jacobs is trying to get a full transfer to Glasgow. It's refreshing to see a rider be so loyal to the Tigers, good man.

The Lions done well! We were carrying too many passengers today!

The track looked deep and heavy with riders struggling to turn early on!

JJ is wanting a transfer to Glasgow! Great prospect!

With all the rain on Saturday, it must have been hard to get the track sorted. It did look difficult with the riders driving into the turns early on rather than throwing the bike in. Leicester's top 4 were pretty decent, and only Branford really not getting in the points. Glasgow's weaknesses were all too evident, James Wright backed off at every first turn and Bager returned to normal service with 3 points. Looking at the averages today we have roughly 5 points to play with, they could come in useful at the end of the month!

All the build up for that! jeez must not get very much excitement through your way when it comes to announcements.

But good result for the lions.

Could be a bad couple of weeks for the tiggers at home as the mighty monarchs are there next sunday.

Edited by Mr Blobby

Again I couldn't make today however it does seem something needs to be done with team.

Good news about JJ.

If this is the "announcement" then from a personal point of view I'd like to point out one thing to our new promoters.

In the past the Glasgow fans have been subjected to the tactic of "big announcement, be there or...." Call me a cynic, but it felt like I was being asked to pay to attend an announcement which then asked for more of my readies.

Please new Glasgow promotion watch how you are using this tactic. One day you might really need it and the little boy will have cried wolf once too often.

• Like 3

As soon as they said "here's Sean with some team moves" i thought great we've signed someone to replace Bager or Wright. But it wasnt to be. :wink:

I can see why they are asking us to bring a friend next week, its the derby match and its possibly the best time to do it, but would help if there was a way we could bring a friend for £5 or something just to make it a bit easier.

On the match itself....The Lions just attacked the track more than the Glasgow guys, this is probably the weakness in having a younger, less experienced team.

Edberg beating James Wright was the lowest point today.

• Like 1

All the build up for that! jeez must not get very much excitement through your way when it comes to announcements.

But good result for the lions.

Could be a bad couple of weeks for the tiggers at home as the mighty monarchs are there next sunday.

The real announcement which no one believed was that you were going to post something on the BSF about Glasgow that would be worth reading and not an attempt at winding up.

• Like 2