British Speedway Forum
Northern Exile

Swc, Event Two, King's Lynn 15/7

Michael Jepsen Jensen: 32 points in 3 meetings at Lynn says it all

:lol:

Elite League averages mean bugger all.

Precisely

• Like 2

Maybe MJJ will have a shocker afterall his No.1 fan has swiched allegiance to THJ.

Or as Rick Astley would sing about him

Unlikely to turn up

i'll probably let you down

i won't ride around i'll desert you

• Like 1

Maybe MJJ will have a shocker afterall his No.1 fan has swiched allegiance to THJ.

Or as Rick Astley would sing about him

Unlikely to turn up

i'll probably let you down

i won't ride around i'll desert you

Michael won't have a shocker, He's probably the best world cup rider in the field.

He seems to raise his game in the SWC

It will be a walk in the park for the Denmark Panthers, the only question is whether the USA can sneak into the play off. Unlikely....

• Like 1

It will be a walk in the park for the Denmark Panthers, the only question is whether the USA can sneak into the play off. Unlikely....

I honestly think they can. Ljung, Nermark and Davidsson v Hancock, Fisher and Wells, I'd say the Yanks edge it, Andersson and Manzares will both struggle.

Hancock and Fisher beats Sweden's top 2

But Wells and Manzares won't score as much as Andersson and Davidsson in my opinion.

I look forward to your new username may i suggest

I adore DD racing but not as much as i love his brother JD

I honestly think they can. Ljung, Nermark and Davidsson v Hancock, Fisher and Wells, I'd say the Yanks edge it, Andersson and Manzares will both struggle.

Isnt' Wells a bit Rubbish at Lynn though? hopefully it'll be close anyway, to add some interest. Same with the "battle" for first, head says the Danes will walk it, heart wants to Brits to as a minimum give them a scare.

Got tickets for tonight but our car broke down yesterday. Anyone from the Essex area (we're in Chelmsford) going that could possibly give my partner and I a lift? (will contribute towards fuel costs of course) We're gonna try and hire a car but she sent her license off recently to update her photo. so i don't know if we'll be successful or not. If anyone can help please contact me on 07969 746788. Thanks

Like yesterday I expect the track not to be up to Buster's usual standard with the race format restrictions. It's gonna be a complete dust bowl tonight I would expect so passing could be at a minimum

Let just hope it doesn't hamper the superslow gating Brits.

Still ccan't wait though & hopefully the atmosphere will be electric

COME ON TEAMGB!!!!!!!!

I disagree. The racing at Lynn in the last couple of seasons has been better with a slick track. Last year's world cup the track was slick and was probably the best meeting of the whole competition.

If it's grippy nowadays at lynn its just who can gate and ride the fastest line.