British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mickthemuppet

Ipswich V Scunthorpe 18/7

Not a bad shout there Mr sin, but if one is having a bad day or not fit enough then then one of our reserves will be pretty busy, as for the other, not sure. Maybe this Thursday could be his first win in heat 2

Richie Worrall confirmed as guest for Ben, see website for details.

http://www.ipswichwitches.co/

The result i think will depend on Rohan, if he's rested then witches by 10-12, if he still feeling second hand then witches by 4-6, but has been announced as riding.

Edited by tcoz88

Normally I'd prefer to go with our own riders, but as there's a doubt over Rohans fitness, it makes perfect sense to book a decent guest.

• Like 1

The thing is I don't think Craig Cook will be guesting for any Premier League team now his average is over 10! Lets hope Worrall rides better than he did at Peterborough on Sunday.

Probably the best guest available, he scored 11 on his last visit, may need a few more than that tonight if we are to win all the points

Probably the best guest available, he scored 11 on his last visit, may need a few more than that tonight if we are to win all the points

Am I missing something here :D

A very good choice - the best available IMO.

Is it Thursday already ?

If it's tonight, then you can have Ben Barker ;)

All the best

Rob

Its a new ruthless win at all costs tactic - confuse the opposition so they turn up on the wrong night and then claim a 75-0 walkover!!

Sorry, the heat must have shriveled my very small brain, plus I'm a div

Edited by Baldyman
  • Like 1

The thing is I don't think Craig Cook will be guesting for any Premier League team now his average is over 10! Lets hope Worrall rides better than he did at Peterborough on Sunday.

Tbf he had a eng failure whilst leading his 2nd ride and there was little or no passing in the early heats, when outside gates didnt stand a chance.

He wont, and Thursday will be a tough one. Witches by 8..........

I agree - if there is a change Ben wont be it.

Also agree that this will be really tough.

Auty,Howe,Jorgensen,Klindt plus r/r(presumably) is very solid.

Will be tight and I would be very happy with an 8 point win.

Whoops x2!!

Personally I couldn't be happier for Ben and think he should do better than Kennett / Cook.

Richie Worrall rides as a guest and should be good value, Klindt went VERY well round Foxhall last season and set a new track record so can't be ruled out.

Should be a good close meeting.

• Like 1