British Speedway Forum
LagutaRacingFan

World Cup Race Off - 18th July 2013

bridger is too twtichy for the continental tracks. at least king can ride the bike smoothly

• Like 1

It really would be one in the eye for all those who have had a go at Middleditch over his selections,it will be us and the Aussies who compete to make saturdays Final with Austrailia coming out on top just,with Latvia in third and the USA in fourth.I think Latvia will get an awful lot close to Team GB and Austrailia than some think.

It really would be one in the eye for all those who have had a go at Middleditch over his selections

Certainly would be. But we are not so lucky..

bridger is too twtichy for the continental tracks. at least king can ride the bike smoothly

I think he is too much of an aggressive rider for the smaller tracks, so I could see a big track suiting his style better.

I have faith in him doing well tonight!

It really would be one in the eye for all those who have had a go at Middleditch over his selections,it will be us and the Aussies who compete to make saturdays Final with Austrailia coming out on top just,with Latvia in third and the USA in fourth.I think Latvia will get an awful lot close to Team GB and Austrailia than some think.

Any success tonight and at the weekend would be in spite of Middleditch, not because of Middleditch. Awful selections on Monday, and man motivation skills 'seemed' to be lacking. Although I accept I can't see eveyrthing that goes on, hence why I put 'seemed'.

Funniest quote of the evening. Can't see it being bettered.

'I desperately want team GB to win' :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Scott Nicholls the new Micheal McIntyre :t:

Mind you Nige has not described it as a huge crowd yet :)

Edited by pandorum

Oh look, the first race about 15 mins after the programme start!! I thought you had to mess about and act stupdily wasting time and going completely over the top with hype and screaming track announcers for about 45 mins before you could possibly have the first race?! Oh no, that only ever happens in this country for some ridiculous reason!!

Oh look, the first race about 15 mins after the programme start!! I thought you had to mess about and act stupdily wasting time and going completely over the top with hype and screaming track announcers for about 45 mins before you could possibly have the first race?! Oh no, that only ever happens in this country for some ridiculous reason!!

Stop moaning, it adds to the atmosphere.

2 horse race it is then :lol:

when can we use our joker??? :o

Oh dear. Surely it will get better??

Dont care anymore Im in love with the Latvian start girl. :approve:

• Like 2

Back in the room.

That bad start just makes for a more exciting meeting I reckon, this could be a cracker.