British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Fromafar

Seb Alden Quits Uk

Vaclav Milik certainly looked to be enjoying himself round Shielfield last night,could it be that we will be seeing more of him.

:D :D :D

:D :D :D

Im thinking theres a clue in this here post,but for the life of me I cant work it out.

Subject to approval Berwick have signed Seb Alden as an injury replacement for Ricky Ashworth.

Subject to approval Berwick have signed Seb Alden as an injury replacement for Ricky Ashworth.

:approve::D

What a shock, had a feeling it might be Mr Alden. Also have a feeling we may see the real Alden trying, using the Swedish engines not the rubbish he used for most of last season when he just went through the motions. Difficult circumstances to be happy hes back obviously due to Rickys injury but welcome back Seb, heres to a strong finnish to the season and further good news on Ashworth.

• Like 1

time for all the foreigners to quit the uk and give the british lads a chance. think this will be changed for 2014 season,

I bet its not.

Not under EU freedom of employment law.

[/color]

Not under EU freedom of employment law.

It doesn't mean they have to be employed.

Great to see Seb back hope he also come back to Lynn one day :)

What a shock, had a feeling it might be Mr Alden. Also have a feeling we may see the real Alden trying, using the Swedish engines not the rubbish he used for most of last season when he just went through the motions. Difficult circumstances to be happy hes back obviously due to Rickys injury but welcome back Seb, heres to a strong finnish to the season and further good news on Ashworth.

"Went through the motions",really. While its true to say Alden did have one or two iffy meetings last year his finishing average would say he had a fairly decent season,infact his form towards the end of last season was excellent. Most fans would've liked him in the 2013 team but for whatever reason that didn't happen, but he`s back now though under circumstances nobody would want. Alden has proved a topscorer in the PL,end the season well for Berwick might just earn him a 2014 contract.

If Berwick have any sense they will already have that contract arranged for next year and build the team around Alden. Would like to think we have learned the lesson from last winter.

Well he didn't quit the UK for long.

Cant imagine Plymouth will be too impressed with him

• Like 1

"Went through the motions",really. While its true to say Alden did have one or two iffy meetings last year his finishing average would say he had a fairly decent season,infact his form towards the end of last season was excellent. Most fans would've liked him in the 2013 team but for whatever reason that didn't happen, but he`s back now though under circumstances nobody would want. Alden has proved a topscorer in the PL,end the season well for Berwick might just earn him a 2014 contract.

Went through the motions most of the season, yes he finnished well when sweden was over. Similar story now I imagine after Hammarby were relegated last night.

Went through the motions most of the season, yes he finnished well when sweden was over. Similar story now I imagine after Hammarby were relegated last night.

Sorry my fault must've been watching a different Alden. :blink: