British Speedway Forum
dantodan

Redcar V Newcastle Premier League Thurs 25th July 2013

Bears could probably say the same - sounds like a strange meeting.

3 tapes exclusions to go with the 2 on Sunday I meant....

Fair enough - going for 4 next time?

Pretty bizarre meeting that had a bit of everything. Actually really enjoyed it. Start of the meeting and newcastle clearly didn't like our tapes. A 3-0 followed by a 0-5. Tully having a right go at the crowd on turn one for no real reason. Track was better than recent weeks too.

Lindgren was superb for diamonds again, seems to have a real liking for the place. Diamonds probably let own slightly by boson having a poor meeting.

For the Bears Wilkinson was fantastic. Best meeting in a bears jacket for me. Just wish we could have picked him in heat 15 too. 0 points from Ulrich pretty much cost ujs the meeting. Clearly not 100% fit, but still scores decent points for belle vue..

An entertaining night all round though - first ti e. a while I really enjoyed the meeting.

Edit - also a very decent crowd tonight, no doubt swelled by plenty of our neighbours but good to see.

Edited by boz

the refs have caught on to the rollers! Wink!

Pretty bizarre meeting that had a bit of everything. Actually really enjoyed it. Start of the meeting and newcastle clearly didn't like our tapes. A 3-0 followed by a 0-5. Tully having a right go at the crowd on turn one for no real reason. Track was better than recent weeks too.

Lindgren was superb for diamonds again, seems to have a real liking for the place. Diamonds probably let own slightly by boson having a poor meeting.

For the Bears Wilkinson was fantastic. Best meeting in a bears jacket for me. Just wish we could have picked him in heat 15 too. 0 points from Ulrich pretty much cost ujs the meeting. Clearly not 100% fit, but still scores decent points for belle vue..

An entertaining night all round though - first ti e. a while I really enjoyed the meeting.

Edit - also a very decent crowd tonight, no doubt swelled by plenty of our neighbours but good to see.

tully was peed off with them cheering and laughing when he fell off.

the refs have caught on to the rollers! Wink!

had to happen sometime:)
  • Like 1

Have to admit I'm further round on second bend and was not paying attention when he fell. Have no problem with his reaction mind, if the crowd give someone stick they should expect it back - all part of the fun.

Have to admit I'm further round on second bend and was not paying attention when he fell. Have no problem with his reaction mind, if the crowd give someone stick they should expect it back - all part of the fun.

I once heckled David Norris on the parade at Eastie saying I hoped he had remembered his stabilisers after he had fallen 3 times at Foxhall 2 days earlier.

He gestured back in the way that way you would have auditioned for the old Nescafe adverts!

Fair play you give you take it!

yip,,, they gave him some stick

can anyone explain why 'Summers' was excluded for delaying the start,,, and 'Robson' was excluded for not being under power at the start of the race, that was not officially under way at the time, (otherwise, why exclude Summers),,, it seems to be a bit of a contradiction !!!,,, am I just being ignorant, or was the ref just a 'ffffing eejit' ?

but on a whole, we enjoyed our first visit to the Bears Lair and found the fans ok,,, the ice-cream man cud do with cheering up a bit like :-)

I just hope for a good and safe Meeting for ALL Riders on BOTH Teams.

45-45 for me. :)

I don't usually Quote my own Posts - but - I thought it was appropriate here. :):t:

I wish I had put some money on the Result. :sad: :sad:

Apparently boz, Graham Trollope, (trackman at Sheffield/Scunny) has been down at the track for a few day's during the week. Hence the improvement.

Regarding Robbo. not being under power, how can he be excluded if the green light isn't on? or am I missing something?

I don't usually Quote my own Posts - but - I thought it was appropriate here. :):t:

I wish I had put some money on the Result. :sad: :sad:

If you'd backed 45-45 you would have been wrong, as the final score was 43-43! :P

If you'd backed 45-45 you would have been wrong, as the final score was 43-43! :P

Pedant. (but you are right of course Abbott). :wink::t::) :)

Thought Koko the clown was going to make an appearance after them six crazy heats

seems the whiter than white mr worrall isnt happy about slagging redcar fans off in the speedway star hes now turned his attentions to having a go at young girls in the pits and also threatening people on twitter so ive heard this morning.

i dont condone any sort of bad behaviour towards a rider but surely riders must know they are going to come accross some sort of banter during their days as a rider wether it be jeering name calling booing etc.

enjoyed last nights meeting, not being your typical dearby match and the track looked much better than it had been, very disapointed with ostrich and summers as we needed them to step up a gear, well done to the jawdees though a very entertaining meeting

• Like 1