British Speedway Forum
martin_t

Oh Dear, Lee Guilty Of Drug Possession

Why ? where do you think he's buying his drugs from ? Boots ?

Well said orion.

Why ? where do you think he's buying his drugs from ? Boots ?

He was growing his own, then they arrested him for it.

He was growing his own, then they arrested him for it.

Reading the report again I can't see the bit where it said he was growing his own ? also it said he had pills. Did he grow them as well ?
  • Like 1

Reading the report again I can't see the bit where it said he was growing his own ? also it said he had pills. Did he grow them as well ?

He was arrested for cultivating drugs in 2007.

He was arrested for cultivating drugs in 2007.

So nothing to do with this case then ? so as I said he buys his drugs off Dealers .
  • Like 1

maybe not dealers though, possibly a mate that grows his own and just enough for him and his mate Michael Lee

So nothing to do with this case then ? so as I said he buys his drugs off Dealers .

Nice to see that we agree on something orion.

Nice to see that we agree on something orion.

It won`t last.

That's a sad reflection of society today the users the victim his life is in tatters hope his friends rally hardly crime of century all world champs do this you forget this is a man that's an advert for british speedway and incharge of young speedway riders god help us all and our sport he is no more than a pathetic speedway bagrat !!!!

Just say No, mate...

Just say No!!

maybe not dealers though, possibly a mate that grows his own and just enough for him and his mate Michael Lee

In the report it said that Lee also had pills ..how did his mate grow them ?

God knock a bloke when he is down! do any of us know the guy yet some on here are judge and jury.As Ray Stadia said people who lorded him up and now are knocking him down in my mind are a disgrace.I would like to think if my kids family or close friends were in trouble i would support them to the hilt i am with Yerropes i wish Michael the very best.

God knock a bloke when he is down! do any of us know the guy yet some on here are judge and jury.As Ray Stadia said people who lorded him up and now are knocking him down in my mind are a disgrace.I would like to think if my kids family or close friends were in trouble i would support them to the hilt i am with Yerropes i wish Michael the very best.

So if you liked Garry Gliiter you should support him no matter what ? I hope that someone that you know is not killed by drugs supply by a dealer ,Thou if the dealer was a good speedway rider I guess it would be ok in your book .

So if you liked Garry Gliiter you should support him no matter what ? I hope that someone that you know is not killed by drugs supply by a dealer ,Thou if the dealer was a good speedway rider I guess it would be ok in your book .

Who are you to judge? to my knowledge he has not killed anybody do you ever say anything constructive about any subject.?You can have a pop at me all you like i could not give a toss as i have said before you are a total clown.

Sorry Agrotron that is an appalling post...

What has Mr Gadd's (Glitter) pedophila got to do with anything here

Sorry Agrotron that is an appalling post...

What has Mr Gadd's (Glitter) pedophila got to do with anything here

Plenty, the point being made is that if you cheer someone you should support them no matter what and it's a disgrace if you don't .Hence the example .
  • Like 2