British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Super Blue

Witches V Devils ( Pl ) 22-8-13

After an away draw at Rye its back home against a team that in theory we should be able to achieve a comfortable victory .

The most interesting element to this for me will be to see how the swapping of Leigh and Mortens riding positions goes .

At home having Morten at 5 with reserves in 3 races will probably work out ok but personally I dont think it's a good idea in the long term .

If Rohan and Morten needed splitting up much more rearrangement needed to be done in my opinion but let's see how it pans out .

Not sure how easy this will be, maybe not easy at all. Bech seems to be scoring lots of points wherever he goes. Not sure who their number one is at the moment.

Not sure how easy this will be, maybe not easy at all. Bech seems to be scoring lots of points wherever he goes. Not sure who their number one is at the moment.

Will be interesting to see just how good Bech looks 'in the flesh' so to speak.

If he is sensational and Lemon turns up then it will be closer than many think.

Hope Cam is fit to take on his friend Rasmus but would rather he sit it out if he may be risking furtjer damage.

Devils:

1. Bech, 2. Stichauer, 3. Jensen, 4. Palm Toft, 5. Lemon, 6. Anderson, 7. Kurtz

They seem to be signing a different ride each week!

Devils:

And not an Englishman in sight.............. :neutral:

At home having Morten at 5 with reserves in 3 races will probably work out ok but personally I dont think it's a good idea in the long term .

Having Risager at 5 means he will get an outside gate in heat 13, struggles in "easy" 14 from there so can't see many heat advantages now!

Shall also be good to see how this Rasmus goes, he was mentioned by a few people on here about a team place last year

Shall also be good to see how this Rasmus goes, he was mentioned by a few people on here about a team place last year

He had several after-meeting rides at Foxhall, so is familiar with the track. He's been over to Perth the last couple of winters and stayed with the Heeps clan (as has Joe Jacobs).

Edited by Had Enough

If Bech rides like he did in both matches against Worky you will be in for a treat, he really is a class act at this level and I imagine world class in a couple of years

Having populated my scoresheet for this meeting and looked through the heats I've only now realized that I know virtually nothing about half the Plymouth team and most of the rest have never really shown any great form round Foxhall .

Most of us tend to have our own predetermined ideas of how a meetings going to pan out but this makes the result that much more difficult to predict .

Im still hoping and calling it a 50+ score for the Witches .

Looking forward to this meeting.Shall be interesting to see how the Danes go

Think its going to be one of these meetings that the Witches should not be too troubled but will falter somehow(thrown away points) and just about come away with the win.

Devils:

You're right. Injuries. More injuries. Yet more injuries. I'll be charitable and assume that you weren't criticising :neutral:

Well , the weather is " Shizzle " in Ipswich ( a cross between sh*t and drizzle ) and not looking good at all for later , given the distance of Plymouth I can foresee an early call off today unfortunately .