British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Super Blue

Witches V Devils ( Pl ) 22-8-13

Mikkel Bech has tweeted that he has ridden his last HOME meeting. Not sure if he will be at this re arranged fixture.

Does this mean we will be without Ben as Birmingham are riding at Eastbourne?

That is a rearranged fixture as well albeit before our one.

Not sure about which takes preferences in those circumstances.

My guess would be we end up with a guest for Ben.

Since a rider only doubles up not down, on this occasion shouldn't it be our meeting that Ben should be at?

I've been wondering about this too. I think, but hope I'm wrong, that as its a rearranged fixture that Ben will ride for the Brummies.

Since a rider only doubles up not down, on this occasion shouldn't it be our meeting that Ben should be at?

No, the established EL fixture takes precedence. Somerset have been without Doyle in the same circumstances.

Oops! Just read that Brum's fixture is also rearranged, which makes it interesting. Even so, I'm sure they'll argue the EL match was already in place before the PL.

Edited by Had Enough

That's why I said on this occasion, as there's is also re arranged. I think you are probably right though and the elite league will come first, even though it shouldn't

Yes we having a guest for Ben, but can't for the life of me remember who it is :oops: . Was announced on radio Suffolk yesterday

these senior moments are a nightmare :wink:

Don't think Badge would forget Cook! Or Worrall. We'll miss Ben whoever it will be . :(

Yep lol, not either of those, wish I could remember grrrrr.

Agree will miss Ben

Well they would be the only 2 capable of scoring near what Ben would, are there any other riders anywhere near that good that are not already racing on Saturday. The only other riders I can think of that would be available are north or summers, and if that's the case, we are better off with rr

Can't have Cook anyway , I believe you'll find his average is too high unless he's gone below Bens again