British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Robinh88

Berwick 2014?

Yes I'd be pleased if Bellego had returned also. Great entertainer. Just surprised that his average isn't higher. Previously advised that this was due to inconsistency. Any idea what caused the inconsistency?

Stopping half way through a race to have a wazz at the side of the track.

Well, he is French. :rolleyes:

Oui, oui.

Bonjour.

Edited by george.m

Well with The announcements of other teams in last few days it is going to be a very different line up from 2013, looking at top end riders there are not many out there, new assets may well be best way to go, Is Brenton Barnfield still riding? maybe him & Berge would be the way forward.

Looking at averages Chris Harris would be allowed to ride premier if his converted 6.82 Elite league average remains, making 11.59 in the premier. Highly unlikely but if he didn't do it this year he will surely averge over 7.00 in the EL ruling outthe possibility in future.

There must be a few Elite League riders who could double-up, Scott Nichols?

New assets are great, as long as they are reasonably close to their assessed averages.

If they don't achieve this, all the "new blood" callers will be calling for their blood.

Can't win as a speedway promoter.

Just out of interest, anyone know how much we paid Swindon for Seb?

Ref Nicholls He was about as much use at Berwick as I was at Cycle Speedway...

Ref Bellego - He is probably the most naturally uncaptured talent the Bandits have had for a good while. At certain times last year he really was looking a cut above pre U21 Qualifier I'm sure Cieslak had praised him in the Polish press. Still has the inconsistant side in him. I query whether not having a spell at reserve may have helped David back in 2012.

Hopefully in 2014 we can make Shielfield a bit more of a fortress. While picking up the usual 2 or 3 away wins.

Edited by RobinH88

if berwick does not hurry up we.ll be picking the best out of the worst.come on berwick the suspence is killing me

emiliali &RobinH88 were next in line but their averages don't fit,RobinH88 was unlucky as His rolling Av from cycle speedway snookered him.

Just out of interest, anyone know how much we paid Swindon for Seb?

Too much if we don't use him this year(if he is interested in riding in GB)

Ian told me I wont be utilised by the Bandits, but wished me well in my Cycle Speedway career.

Not sure what happened to Emilali? He was really keen to race for the club....

• Like 1

Ian told me I wont be utilised by the Bandits, but wished me well in my Cycle Speedway career.

Not enough support from Ed and his cronies on the 3rd bend. Edited by emilali

He has never been aTeam manager that could recognise talent

Ref Nicholls He was about as much use at Berwick as I was at Cycle Speedway...

Ref Bellego - He is probably the most naturally uncaptured talent the Bandits have had for a good while. At certain times last year he really was looking a cut above pre U21 Qualifier I'm sure Cieslak had praised him in the Polish press. Still has the inconsistant side in him. I query whether not having a spell at reserve may have helped David back in 2012.

Hopefully in 2014 we can make Shielfield a bit more of a fortress. While picking up the usual 2 or 3 away wins.

who did you ride cycle speedway for ?

Not enough support from Ed and his cronies on the 3rd bend.

the banners were already ordered Edited by Fromafar

I was No5 for the Goldstone Goldrobbers back in the 2000 and 2001 season

Did manage a 4 ride maximum against a 3 man East Ord team. Took the huff in Heat 15 because my team mate wouldn't give me gate one.

Ever entertaining Emilali was swooping past the East Ord riders with ease, sadly he had to go home about 1930, for the Bill...

My conversations with Emilali are limited these days, but since being made surplus to requirements at my home club, it's been hard to initate myself back into Society.

• Like 1

I was No5 for the Goldstone Goldrobbers back in the 2000 and 2001 season

Did manage a 4 ride maximum against a 3 man East Ord team. Took the huff in Heat 15 because my team mate wouldn't give me gate one.

Ever entertaining Emilali was swooping past the East Ord riders with ease, sadly he had to go home about 1930, for the Bill...

My conversations with Emilali are limited these days, but since being made surplus to requirements at my home club, it's been hard to initate myself back into Society.

Lol cracking mate. Dougal always did like gate 1 eh.

My conversations with Emilali are limited...

Spot on the money, as always.

• Like 2