British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Robinh88

Berwick 2014?

There is not a hint of bottom 3 potential in Berwick's team. Strength in depth is the name of the game.

This isn't a 3 man team everyone is capable of at least keeping their average.

Doolan's may drop but that will equalled by the improvement by other members of the team (at the very least)

I have been critical of Berwick's team-building in the past, no direction, shape or ever looking like challenging at the top of the table

Anything less than Top 6 is a fail with the personnel we have. There is nothing in the PL to be scared off. Obviously team's will strengthen etc

No scape goats 6 of our guys in there respective slots will score to there average if they don't, questions should be asked.

Doolan may struggle at No1

Bellego He will improve it may be big improvement it may be a small incline but he will

Wethers His average will stay the same ish, but usually wins the important Heat 12-14

Kus Will be a big scorer at home, what he does away depends on two things his scores at Berwick and most importantly his mindset

Vissing Being at Edinburgh will have improved him as a rider while taken 0.5 off his average, expectations are lower at Berwick He was never going to be a favourite at Edinburgh but he may find a niche at Berwick

Jensen Most Berwick fans probably know nothing about him. 6 point average for him from reserve (minimum).

Hard to beat at home and should pick up 2 or 3 wins away from Berwick, more than capable of making the playoffs

Edited by RobinH88
  • Like 2

There is not a hint of bottom 3 potential in Berwick's team. Strength in depth is the name of the game.

This isn't a 3 man team everyone is capable of at least keeping their average.

Doolan's may drop but that will equalled by the improvement by other members of the team (at the very least)

I have been critical of Berwick's team-building in the past, no direction, shape or ever looking like challenging at the top of the table

Anything less than Top 6 is a fail with the personnel we have. There is nothing in the PL to be scared off. Obviously team's will strengthen etc

No scape goats 6 of our guys in there respective slots will score to there average if they don't, questions should be asked.

Doolan may struggle at No1

Bellego He will improve it may be big improvement it may be a small incline but he will

Wethers His average will stay the same ish, but usually wins the important Heat 12-14

Kus Will be a big scorer at home, what he does away depends on two things his scores at Berwick and most importantly his mindset

Vissing Being at Edinburgh will have improved him as a rider while taken 0.5 off his average, expectations are lower at Berwick He was never going to be a favourite at Edinburgh but he may find a niche at Berwick

Jensen Most Berwick fans probably know nothing about him. 6 point average for him from reserve (minimum).

Hard to beat at home and should pick up 2 or 3 wins away from Berwick, more than capable of making the playoffs

Good posting

cant have 2 doylums in charge ,,,its getting worse by the minute

Without people like Ian Rae who puts in hundreds of hours into speedway year in year out for little or no reward and George Hepburn who equally puts in many many hours and more importantly puts his money where his mouth is to keep the club afloat, you and every body else would not have speedway in Berwick to watch. To call them "doylums" is in my opinion totally out of order and totally disrespectul. It shows your level of intellegence to be extremely low to make such a crass comment on two people you obviously don't know. An apology on this forum is the least they deserve whether they look at this forum or not !

And well done to Ian Rae on his richly deserved award

• Like 2

good side ,,ur joking,,,ur easy pleased if that's a good team,,get a grip,,its bottom 3 team

cant have 2 doylums in charge ,,,its getting worse by the minute

If ever the was a post lacking any class at all, this is the one.

Not very bright either.

Well done.

• Like 1

Good posting

Apart from minimal punctuation and the usual incorrect use of there/their ;)

The form of Doolan & Wethers will depend greatly on how often they get their machinery overhauled and re-tuned.

• Like 1

you could say the same of tomsz gollob or jade mudgway especially winding it on up high on the suicide line

Apart from minimal punctuation and the usual incorrect use of there/their ;)

The form of Doolan & Wethers will depend greatly on how often they get their machinery overhauled and re-tuned.

Does it really matter about peoples use of punctuation or there/their? Only toss pots like yourself point those things out. Robin put a perfectly sensible post on, how about you respond to that and not his writing capabilities.

• Like 4

Does it really matter about peoples use of punctuation or there/their? Only toss pots like yourself point those things out. Robin put a perfectly sensible post on, how about you respond to that and not his writing capabilities.

Punctuation is very important to some people you know, they usually have an inflated ego, and are very important in their own little worlds. :t::party::drink:

I can remember sitting my Gce English Language, I couldn't remember how to spell 'If' & 'of'. Still got my grades though.

There's no need to be abusive. I put a smiley face, which is more than you have.

Without punctuation, your meaning can be misinterpreted. If anyone is going to write such a large amount, it's worth checking the spelling and punctuation, because it enhances the finished article.

Punctuation is very important to some people you know, they usually have an inflated ego, and are very important in their own little worlds. :t::party::drink:

LOL, such wonderful humour. What's wrong with trying to write correctly? With the attitude of Tourettes and emilali, it's no wonder that other countries are producing better equipped students, who also speak and write English more effectively than our own students and even graduates.

Edited for typographical error :).

Edited by Had Enough

There's no need to be abusive. I put a smiley face, which is more than you have.

Without punctuation, your meaning can be misinterpreted. If anyone is going to write such a large amount, it's worth checking the spelling and punctuation, because it enhances the finished article.

LOL, such wonderful humour. What's wrong with trying to write correctly? With the attitiude of Tourettes and emilali, it's no wonder that other countries are producing better equipped students, who also speak and write English more effectively than our own students and even graduates.

Me finks yor ded write their mate... :D

• Like 2

LOL, such wonderful humour. What's wrong with trying to write correctly? With the attitiude of Tourettes and emilali, it's no wonder that other countries are producing better equipped students, who also speak and write English more effectively than our own students and even graduates.

Hoy!

It should only be a single space at the beginning of a sentence, and you can't spell attitude, which is rather ironic!

:t:

• Like 2

Hoy!

It should only be a single space at the beginning of a sentence, and you can't spell attitude, which is rather ironic!

I can spell "attitude", it was a typographical error, and one that I failed to notice when I re-read before posting. Sorry!

Spacing after a full stop is a moot point. It's historical, and either one or two spaces are acceptable.

As already mentioned by others, it seems perfectly acceptable to miss commas and full stops completely :party:

Sooner the season starts the better.(post punctually and grammatically correct) :D

• Like 2

LOL, such wonderful humour. What's wrong with trying to write correctly? With the attitude of Tourettes and emilali, it's no wonder that other countries are producing better equipped students, who also speak and write English more effectively than our own students and even graduates.

Edited for typographical error :).

I gave you a choice of smileys, have a drink most appropriate. :cheers:

Hoy!

One space after a comma, two spaces after a full stop is the accepted norm. Thats why the little green lines come up on spell-check when you don't do it. :D:drink::cheers:

• Like 1

I gave you a choice of smileys, have a drink most appropriate. :cheers:

One space after a comma, two spaces after a full stop is the accepted norm. Thats why the little green lines come up on spell-check when you don't do it. :D:drink::cheers:

They are both acceptable.