British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Robinh88

Berwick 2014?

If you have a look at my previous posts you will see I was and still am against team changes, I merely posted for our friends who favour team changes what may be available, though thanks for the reaction.

Good lad, keep up the good work!

• Like 1

I would do that yes. Doolan is not going to get any better at this stage in his career and Rosen has undoubted potential. Clearly some people think Doolan is doing a great job so far, which frankly doesnt surprise me. Put a monkey on a bike and in a Bandits bib and they'd congratulate and applaud it until the cows come home.

Rosen is young and has it seems lots potential. He certainly would do a decent job in mid order

Rosen is young and has it seems lots potential. He certainly would do a decent job in mid order

I wouldnt change at the moment, but if a change was to be made, I would rather go for an assessed rider on 7 who would become an asset, than bringing in a loan transfer

I wouldnt change at the moment, but if a change was to be made, I would rather go for an assessed rider on 7 who would become an asset, than bringing in a loan transfer

Irons already in the fire on that front.

KSM Krosno 48

9 Tomasz Rempała 0 2* 2 2 1 7+1

10 Claus Vissing 3 3 1* 1* 3 11+2

11 Jacek Rempała 0 2 1 w 3

12 Marcin Rempała 2 1* 3 1* 3 10+2

13 Mariusz Fierlej 3 2 2 2 1 10

14 Marco Gaschka 2* 0 1 3+1

15 Mateusz Wieczorek 3 1 0 4 MDM Komputery ŻKS Ostrovia 42

1 Nicklas Porsing 2 0 3 3 t 8

2 Kamil Brzozowski 1* 3 1 0 2 7+1

3 Ronnie Jamroży 1 1 3 3 2 10

4 Timo Lahti 3 3 0 0 6

5 Peter Karlsson 2 1 2 3 0 8

6 Marcin Wawrzyniak 1 0 2* t 3+1

Grzegorz Bassara t 0 0

Great score by Claus again today in Poland against a very tough team, I look forward to the highlights on youtube through the week. 1st name on the team sheet for next season - top class Claus a credit

Edited by BeastfromtheEast
  • Like 1

I would like to pass on my condolences. To the Family of Tom Anderson our former Start Marshall ,he as a bit of a character and we had few laughs and jokes with him in the pits after the meetings.He will be sadly missed.

Edited by Fromafar
  • Like 5

I would like to pass on my condolences. To the Family of Tom Anderson our former Start Marshall ,he as a bit of a character and we had few laughs and jokes with him in the pits after the meetings.He will be sadly missed.

sad to hear that, nice guy

• Like 2

Mr Anderson was a huge Berwick fan for many years and will be greatly missed, condolences to all family and friends.

• Like 2

E-newsletter tonight confirms new line-up for June: Vissing, Jensen, Doolan, Wethers, Bellego, Carr & Kus.

Also discloses away match at Redcar is fixed for July 10th (Ooops, sorry!)

Edited by crescent girl

E-newsletter tonight confirms new line-up for June: Vissing, Jensen, Doolan, Wethers, Bellego, Carr & Kus.

Also discloses away match at Redcar is fixed for July 6th

Think the Thursday date is 10th

Also discloses away match at Redcar is fixed for July 6th

Bandits are at Redcar on 10th July and it's also been proposed that Bandits will be at Sheffield on 11th September, but this is still to be confirmed.

Only Newcastle (away) and Worky home match to arrange, along with Ko cup ties against Edinburgh, providing we do enough against Sheffield.

Bandits are at Redcar on 10th July and it's also been proposed that Bandits will be at Sheffield on 11th September, but this is still to be confirmed.

Only Newcastle (away) and Worky home match to arrange, along with Ko cup ties against Edinburgh, providing we do enough against Sheffield.

must be a reason, why june 14th is a blank saturday ?

must be a reason, why june 14th is a blank saturday ?

Did I not read and it seems right going by internet its Euro U 21 Championship weekend so imagine Bellego in it and being Euros there is no facility?

Did I not read and it seems right going by internet its Euro U 21 Championship weekend so imagine Bellego in it and being Euros there is no facility?

think i did hear that mentioned,