British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Robinh88

Berwick 2014?

and you reckon he is gonna leave Poland his homeland to race for the Mighty World Champs The Berwickshire Bandits

The only way a Pole will ride over here is either because (a) they have been dropped for being cackle or B) are so bad they cant even get a team place in the first place. I.e Michal Rajkowski or Sebastian Truminski

Sure he would entertain at home matches, we had Lee Complin for 3 seasons.

7 riders who can score there averages would be a great start

You forgot Magic Rempala!

You forgot Magic Rempala!

If you were on the dole, and the opportunity of working came about you would take it?

Rempala was dropped by Tarnow about 6 weeks before we signed him because he was failing to score in meetings. Rest assured Catch Me if you Can had Mr Rempala been contributing to his team's overall score we would have never seen him at Berwick

If you were on the dole, and the opportunity of working came about you would take it?

Rempala was dropped by Tarnow about 6 weeks before we signed him because he was failing to score in meetings. Rest assured Catch Me if you Can had Mr Rempala been contributing to his team's overall score we would have never seen him at Berwick

Yes he did Ok at Berwick from memory. I saw him at Workington win match for Berwick with a stunning ride. Edited by Catch Me If You Can

From what I can gather Marcin was getting enough money on a retainer in Poland as to not bother about Britain+the licence issues if he was to ride in Uk.

It would be nice if for once we had a team of gater's so that we don't had to do it the hard way for a change? As at home we should be more dominant! We loose to many point because of this at home?

Seven gating tarts would do very nicely IMO.

From what I can gather Marcin was getting enough money on a retainer in Poland as to not bother about Britain+the licence issues if he was to ride in Uk.

Correct,another reason why the likes of Jamrog would be unlikely to race over here,some riders can make at least as much not riding in Poland than they would over here.

Now that the EL clubs will be using young GB riders at reserve,you wonder if Berwick and/or other PL teams will change now that there are riders who wouldve been at EL clubs at reserve,and now wont be getting a gig there.

Just plucking a name out but Nicolas Cavatti might be worth looking at.

Of last years squad I would only have Bellego Kozza and Alden back,though I think there is a fair chance that only one of them will be in the line up.Some fresh faces are needed though and Covetti would be a good shout IMO.

Covatti will be guided by his business manager. Berwick maybe burned their boats with Argentina by choosing to let Albin go last year.

Edited by Lord Antebellum
  • Like 2

Of last years squad I would only have Bellego Kozza and Alden back,though I think there is a fair chance that only one of them will be in the line up.Some fresh faces are needed though and Covetti would be a good shout IMO.

Why Alden back? Hes dump.

Why Alden back? Hes dump.

Imo Alden's biggest problem is his temperament ,he has let us down at times but IMO he is good enough in this league and he is an asset ,not sure he will be back though ,if not we should sell him.not many can beat him round Shielfield when he is in the mood Edited by Fromafar