Berwick 2014?

seb

david

matty

kev doolan

claus vissng/claes nedermark

anders thomson

liam

If he is riding in the UK next season he is pretty much nailed on as one of the reserve spot's at Glasgow as he is an asset but then again i am sure there is some loophole we have overlooked and you can then have him as your asset :lol: .

• Like 1

See that Anders Mellgren has been released by Rye House ,he would do a job IMO

Edited by Fromafar

If he is riding in the UK next season he is pretty much nailed on as one of the reserve spot's at Glasgow as he is an asset but then again i am sure there is some loophole we have overlooked and you can then have him as your asset :lol: .

Let it go.(insert winky smiley)

Let it go.(insert winky smiley)

I can't help myself .

I will get slammed down, but Hey Ho!. Everyone seems to be looking for a team made up of other teams castoffs, time to do what Peter Waite did in 2001. Retain David Bellego then Liam Carr at reserve then look for 5 new riders,yes a massive risk but if explained properly to the fans why it needs to be, it mat pay off. Cannot be any worse than last 3 seasons,

Your right though now is not the time,IMO that shouldve happened in the first year of this promotions reign as I think most of the fans wouldve gone with it,dont think that would happen now.Also would the promotion risk it,a few home defeats might see a drop in attendances which in this day and age no club can afford,and have this promotion got the contacts throughout Europe to identify these riders.You`d like to think so.

Nice thought though.

Hope Berwick sign Mellgren. Something like Vissing Bellego Smith Mellgren Doolan Carr and one more would do me. If you get a strong reserve in with that 6 imo its a good team.

Does anyone know what Kenneth Hansen average would be?

Trying for a reduction to around 8.7

Cheers

Name a young rider who Edinburgh have

nurtured into a good rider in the last 5 Seasons barring Fricke who is the real deal before he even come to Britain.

Cook? Wolbert? THJ? Summers?

It won't be at Berwick.

Name a young rider who Edinburgh have

nurtured into a good rider in the last 5 Seasons barring Fricke who is the real deal before he even come to Britain.

Cook? Wolbert? THJ? Summers?

It won't be at Berwick.

To say that Cook ,Wolbert &THJ were "nurtured" by Edinburgh is a bit of an overstatement IMO
  • Like 1

I propose we all take 5 minutes of our time today at some point to think about the big news

The big news that Nicki Barrett will not be racing for Berwick in 2014...

Saddened by this news, Nicki was an all action Bandit who regularly could be seen signing autographs basically being a real Bandits fans favourite.

My 5 minutes starts now.....

Edited by RobinH88

See nicky barrett looking for a new PL team according to his FB post