British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Robinh88

Berwick 2014?

Berwick are the Unibax Torun of Britain when it comes to off-track facilities

Edited by RobinH88

Berwick are the Unibax Torun of Britain when it comes to off-track facilities

By the way just what is your gripe with Berwick. Be thankful you have a speedway team please!

yeah, nice stand with enclosed bars and restaurant facility's.... Good viewing and plenty of indoor seating, indoor toilets is another plus.... Not that bad really man :)

Newcastle will be hoping the landlords get their acts together and repair the steps closed all last season. Edited by Catch Me If You Can

Berwick have bloody good facilities okay maybe going OTT with the Torun comment however I would say Berwick is one of the better stadium's as one to visit.

I think your just out to cause a stir... or just bone

Probably both

By the way just what is your gripe with Berwick. Be thankful you have a speedway team please!

Newcastle will be hoping the landlords get their acts together and repair the steps closed all last season.

You beat me to it mate. Important thing is GOOD SPEEDWAY. Nothing wrong with the facilities at either track, it is fantastic that BERWICK RANGERS allow speedway to operate and use their facilities. Too much emphasis on minor things like pies, the booze facilities. Just give me a well prepared track and a decent team with decent racing.

Berwick have bloody good facilities okay maybe going OTT with the Torun comment however I would say Berwick is one of the better stadium's as one to visit.

I think your just out to cause a stir... or just bone

Probably both

Remember to thank BERWICK RANGERS for the supply of said facilities.
  • Like 3

Yeah but good booze and pies create revenue for the club..

[/q Not for me, don't eat fat saturated pies in any form, too high in cholestoral, I like my Bell Haven Bitter in the Black & Gold afterwards, never seen the need to drink in a speedway meeting, I am their to watch speedway untainted with the affects of alcohol.

• Like 2

But maybe the alchahol helps numb the reality of how we are on track... lets be honest with all the reel Bandits fans who have joined the ranks in very recent seasons... half the stuff some come out with makes me think they are well and truely smashed

But maybe the alchahol helps numb the reality of how we are on track... lets be honest with all the reel Bandits fans who have joined the ranks in very recent seasons... half the stuff some come out with makes me think they are well and truely smashed

I get what you are saying, I said before, it's got to the stage where I enjoy the haour before the meeting and the three hours after, the two hours in the middle have become the problem,

Newcastle will be hoping the landlords get their acts together and repair the steps closed all last season.

I've already posted on the BSF that work on the terracing is due to start in January, 14.

Yeah but good booze and pies create revenue for the club..

[/q Not for me, don't eat fat saturated pies in any form, too high in cholestoral, I like my Bell Haven Bitter in the Black & Gold afterwards, never seen the need to drink in a speedway meeting, I am their to watch speedway untainted with the affects of alcohol.

Agreed. I thought we called ourselves 'Speedway Supporters' not 'Pies & Beer Supporters'.

• Like 1

How long can you keep your legs crossed !!

Ive been sat here in a state of suspended animation since the last bike left the track at the end of last season waiting for this moment.

Soon I can breath.