British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Robinh88

Berwick 2014?

Did your promotion not say that Carr wasn't ready for PL racing yet at the end of last year?

Seem to have changed the tune now i see

Its was our team manager Ian Rae who said he wasnt sure if Carr was up to racing in the PL full time,something I agree with him about,though unlike me I think Rae will have had his opinion changed by now.

well when u try to sell season tickets for anything the public must see the end product so berwick get your finger pulled out before its to late and have to take wots left mmmmmmm

You bit about trying to sell season tickets to customers who done know the team I agree with,but your wanting to have a team signed yesterday posts are becomming tiresome.

Edited by screm

Its was our team manager Ian Rae who said he wasnt sure if Carr was up to racing in the PL full time,something I agree with him about,though unlike me I think Rae will have had his opinion changed by now.

You bit about trying to sell season tickets to customers who done know the team I agree with,but your wanting to have a team signed yesterday posts are becomming tiresome.

thanks very much

Good point about season tickets newcastle announced there team 1st and are now announcing season ticket prices as have workington at this moment in time berwicks season ticket prices are the best value just be nice to have a few names announced.

• Like 1

I would change my tune as well if I knew there was a local team sniffing around our talent!

I think people forget in speedway that riders ultimately decide their destination. Liam has grown up around the berwick shale; so the first instinct would tell you the best fit would be the bandits.

But things changed slightly tail end of last season he picked up meetings for Edinburgh and became a massive cog in the monarchs machine. He got to be in the pits with riders like Craig cook. He rode in a playoff final. He grew up, he had a win and a paid win in the reserve race in a PL final, could this draw the boy to Armadale if that chance was offered.

Nobody on here knows for sure, only the boy and those round him do. He will be a success wherever he ends up I'm certain

I think people forget in speedway that riders ultimately decide their destination. Liam has grown up around the berwick shale; so the first instinct would tell you the best fit would be the bandits.

But things changed slightly tail end of last season he picked up meetings for Edinburgh and became a massive cog in the monarchs machine. He got to be in the pits with riders like Craig cook. He rode in a playoff final. He grew up, he had a win and a paid win in the reserve race in a PL final, could this draw the boy to Armadale if that chance was offered.

Nobody on here knows for sure, only the boy and those round him do. He will be a success wherever he ends up I'm certain

Carr certainly got his named around towards the end of last season,picking up guest outings for Edinburgh,though I cant see Edinburgh going into next season with Worrall & Carr at their reserve positions.

Good point about season tickets newcastle announced there team 1st and are now announcing season ticket prices as have workington at this moment in time berwicks season ticket prices are the best value just be nice to have a few names announced.

try telling screm this

Carr certainly got his named around towards the end of last season,picking up guest outings for Edinburgh,though I cant see Edinburgh going into next season with Worrall & Carr at their reserve positions.

I dare say screm it may happen depending who else they can fit around cooks average.

But I think bellago could push on to your number one next season. I love watching him; wethers did a great job for you guys. He is a great team man so he'd be a good returnee. Add a big hitter at one andci think you'll push on

Edited by mc1874

try telling screm this

If you look back on my previous couple of posts you will find I agree with this point about selling season tickets to customers,who have as yet dont know what team they will be watching.

If you look back on my previous couple of posts you will find I agree with this point about selling season tickets to customers,who have as yet dont know what team they will be watching.

I imagine then that no deals have been done yet?

With Cook pushing an 11pt av ,they might have to gamble on that front IMO rumours that Masters will also be there .

Could it be Richard Lawson? He can gate, always gets double figures at Shielfield and not too shabby away from home?

Cant see it , but would do a job

Lawson would do a job but with wells away to worky he might end up at sheffield