British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Robinh88

Berwick 2014?

Kozza smith to Redcar.... That's a shock.

Oh aye, forgot about starke.

Edited by Arson fire

Kozza off to redcar

Someone named in a team named tonight had a 'gentlemans agreement' with Berwick.... Ian Rae not happy he says on twitter.....

Not good ,but"gentlemans agreements" are not the way to deal with riders IMO,sign them or forget them, to many money grabbers in the sport.
  • Like 3

Herd it here first Kenneth Hansen Berwicks new No1 with Jamrog riding Berwick and Sweden

Lodz and Rzeszow both sniffing around him in Polska for next year so can't imagine he'll ride here instead of there. Hope I'm wrong!

Edited by DeeksYaMahaga

To be honest, I think bringing in two unknown would be risky. Assuming Carr is in at reserve.

Hmm intresting none the less

To be honest, I think bringing in two unknown would be risky. Assuming Carr is in at reserve.

Hmm intresting none the less

it would be refreshing,which is needed IMO .You should know by now that teams on paper mean nothing, if it is entertaining it will do me.

it would be refreshing,which is needed IMO .You should know by now that teams on paper mean nothing, if it is entertaining it will do me.

Good post.

Refreshing to see newbies improve (and become assets)and entertainment is what fills the stand.

As loanees move on, deciding to avoid travelling and/or Saturdays, the need for an viable asset-base becomes more and more apparent.

So its Bellego. No shock really, good start and happy to see him back.

Shocked to see your name and happy in the same Post regarding Berwick Speedway,things are looking up.
  • Like 3

David Bellego was confirmed by club newsletter tonight.

Newsletter also explains Paul Starke going back on deal to become a Berwick asset after being selected for Birmingham in the EL draft.

Edited by crescent girl