British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Robinh88

Berwick 2014?

So Taffy, thinks it's Steen Jensen then!

• Like 1

So Taffy, thinks it's Steen Jensen then!

Steen Jensen that is a blast from the past, I thought he had retired.

my shot at the initial game would be MD and it's not Max Dildger ,with UO and SA thrown in the mix.RH88 would love SJ in his teams if his posts are anything to go by.

Matty Wethers, Henning Bager, Liam Carr. Appreciate Bager may be Peterborough bound but he would be a strong experienced reserve to start season and we would always have strong reserve regardless of who moves up/ drops down. Would give Liam time to settle in.

Steen Jensen that is a blast from the past, I thought he had retired.

Far from it. The same Steen Jensen had a great season in 2013 in Denmark. He was in the Danish League Championship winning team Esjberg am certain and was a big scorer in Danish Div One I had a look back when I saw this email on the site www.speedwayresults.com If he came over he could be a snip?

he's probably the only rider who could fill the massive gap left by Nicki Barrett

I can pay Steen no higher compliment than that

not really heard much of steen jensen to be honest but if the average was under 5 would always be worth a punt. that would leave over 7 points ( if liam in team ) . i would then look for a new asset. nothing against matty wethers but if you get the chance to build up asset base it worth doing with the right rider. not sure where vissing stsnds at minute as he is bspa asset . does thst mean if he goes ok berwick need to purchase from bspa. someone can enlighten me on that plz

he's probably the only rider who could fill the massive gap left by Nicki Barrett

I can pay Steen no higher compliment than that

am sure he holds you on the same contempt
  • Like 1

Too much Strictly Come Dancing on a Saturday night for Robin, I think ;)

• Like 1

Far from it. The same Steen Jensen had a great season in 2013 in Denmark. He was in the Danish League Championship winning team Esjberg am certain and was a big scorer in Danish Div One I had a look back when I saw this email on the site www.speedwayresults.com If he came over he could be a snip?

Afraid I don't follow the Danish League that much, the last I heard of Steen Jenson was 2005 riding for the Isle Wight, he came over the same time as Ulrich Ostergaard.

Not as good as Ostergaard, but useful, but that was a long time ago.

The only Jensen I would like is an Intercepter, or Michal.B.Jensen

Definitely not MJB Racing Team or whatever he/she calls itself.

Afraid I don't follow the Danish League that much, the last I heard of Steen Jenson was 2005 riding for the Isle Wight, he came over the same time as Ulrich Ostergaard.

Not as good as Ostergaard, but useful, but that was a long time ago.

Re-assessed average of 5.5