British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Robinh88

Berwick 2014?

british speedway fans should follow the foreign leagues more

The be all and end all of speedway begins at and ends at Shielfield Park. What the mighties fans see on a saturday is all they need.

The be all and end all of speedway begins at and ends at Shielfield Park. What the mighties fans see on a saturday is all they need.

Bang On ,as always !!
  • Like 1

Re-assessed average of 5.5

I suggest fans take a look at his scores in Denmark last season as I said before. He is way above Barrett in standard in that league. Esjberg thought enough of him to include him in their quartet for the Danish League Championship play off final. If his average is what you say in UK and I dont know, he is a snip.
  • Like 3

Steen Jensen comfimed on his website that his contract with Berwick is signed, great signing at reserve. Anyone who doesnt know much about him have a look on his favebook page, comfortably beats Nicki Pederson, exciting style as well. Well done Berwick.

Edited by emilali
  • Like 2

Very pleased with how our team looks to be shaping up.. Very different from what I expected 😊

• Like 3

Steen Jensen averaged about 5.2 for IoW in about 2005 as Spin King says. I remember him scoring a huge amount at Newport in one meeting and looking like a super star - mind you, in 2005 Newport had nobody in there team worth beating! look at last season result he should be a bargain on a 5ish. Berwick have a few ifs, buts and maybes about them but if 1 of them comes off they'll have a good season and if two of them do then they're laughing.

Berwick have certainly pulled a rabbit out of the hat with this one, could be a good scorer at reserve.

Over the last few seasons most Berwick fans,me included,have probably thought our team was way better than it actually was.This year we may not have the greatest team on paper but with the riders we have I think this team might just click.

• Like 2

Very pleased with how our team looks to be shaping up.. Very different from what I expected

Fresh blood was needed IMO and they haven't disappointed in that department .

Another rider announces himself why wait on the club the riders will do it for you whose website will we check next for the latest signing

Oh give over,Mr Jensen obviously bursting with excitement on joining Berwick and cant wait to tell the World.Im sure we`ll get Berwicks take on the signing either later today or in the morning.

only matty weathers and liam carr to go

Who Is this guy Weathers!!! Is he a rider. Edited by Fromafar
  • Like 3