British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
whowasthatberntpersson

2013 Czech Golden Helmet Weekend - 27,28,29 September 2013

Three meetings in three days, including the Under 21 WTC right in the middle. Should be a great few days of racing. Any information on lineups, start times, good drinking and eating establishments, etc, etc etc. Looking forward to this one.

Can give you info about the World U21 team final on the Saturday

Meeting starts at 3pm local time between Poland,Denmark,Australia and the Czechs.

Practice is at 10am and the ref is Dan Holt.

The Golden Helmet line-up on the Sunday could be affected because it clashes with the final round of the Euro champs in Rzeszow

Edit the Golden ribbon for u21 riders on the Friday starts at 5pm local time and the action gets underway on the Sunday at 1pm local time.

Edited by racers and royals

Indeed, I have been a dozen or more times and i still struggle with that format! :D A brilliant weekend just the same.

Courtesy of Sportowefakty

65. Zlata Prilba:

Jason Doyle

Fritz Wallner

Kenneth Bjerre

Lasse Bjerre

Niels Kristian Iversen

Joonas Kylmaekorpi

Timo Lahti

Ashley Birks

Chris Harris

Daniel King

Tobias Busch

Christian Hefenbrock

Patrik Nagy

Michele Paco Castagna

Nicolas Vicentin

Stanisław Burza

Patryk Dudek

Krzysztof Kasprzak

Piotr Pawlicki

Artiom Łaguta

Denis Stojs

Matej Zagar

Andreas Jonsson

Antonio Lindbaeck

Peter Ljung

Magnus Zetterstroem

Greg Hancock

Ricky Wells

Josef Franc

Vaclav Milik

Matej Kus

Tomas Suchanek

Hynek Stichauer

39. Zlata Stuha:

1. Todd Kurtz

2. Nick Morris

3. Lasse Bjerre

4. Dennis Pedersen

5. Josh Bates

6. Adam Ellis

7. Steven Mauer

8. Erik Riss

9. Mark Riss

10. Roland Benko

11. Michele Paco Castagna

12. Nicolas Vicentin

13. Paweł Przedpełski

14. Emil Pulczyński

15. Matic Ivacic

18. Roman Cejka

19. Zdenek Holub

20. Eduard Krcmar

21. Michaela Krupickova

22. Vaclav Milik

23. Ondrej Smetana

24. Michal Skurla

R1. Rene Vidner

If it`s your 1st time at the golden Helmet-make sure you sit next to someone who has been before and understands how the format works-as I`m confident you won`t have a clue.

Good advice :lol: ! Look's like PUK's to give away... Gonna check for flights now...

Been once before and gave up on the programme, didn't have a clue what was going on but still had a great time (the cheap beer helped). The Under 21 WTC could be a highlight this year....especially if the Aussie boys can pull it out of the bag...going to be tough!

Been once before and gave up on the programme, didn't have a clue what was going on but still had a great time (the cheap beer helped). The Under 21 WTC could be a highlight this year....especially if the Aussie boys can pull it out of the bag...going to be tough!

Walk in the park for the Poles-different class !!

Good advice :lol: ! Look's like PUK's to give away... Gonna check for flights now...

You still go the Timo Lahti banner? :rofl:

You still go the Timo Lahti banner? :rofl:

It's screwed in my brothers garage wall, for good. :approve: We almost had a fight over it last year, dont think I told that. The Jäger supplied by a certain friend was luckily close and the mob trying to destroy the thing was cunningly lead to better/different past time activities... Flights were 300+ return from TMP to PRG friday-monday... Not happening. Edited by f-s-p

It's screwed in my brothers garage wall, for good. :approve: We almost had a fight over it last year, dont think I told that. The Jäger supplied by a certain friend was luckily close and the mob trying to destroy the thing was cunningly lead to better/different past time activities... Flights were 300+ return from TMP to PRG friday-monday... Not happening.

Cool.Thought you said someone tried to walk over the banner and you persuaded him it wasn't a good idea lol

Sounds cheap what with the price of beer and trainers and the chance to see that lovely red-haired woman at the hotel :t:

I was last year in whole weekend there. Something wonderful and amazing. I wish I go again next year! I miss trdelnik ;)

Heat format in ZP is not so difficult :) Easy to explain :)

Edited by Vicar

One of the best Speedway trips I've ever been on, mostly due to (in no particular order), the beer, the speedway, the company,

would love to do this weekend again someday