British Speedway Forum

interesting but isn't he quoted as being too good for the Pl? if so wont be a witch.

Yes, He proved that at Glasgow.

• Like 1

i think barker will be at plymouth next season hes virtually unbeatable around the sba,its local and would of been their this season if the clubs future wasnt in the balance until a couple of weeks before the start of the season,but time will tell!

• Like 1

Heeps and Tungate.......nailed on! Barker if he fancies it? Hopefully no more Risager. Hawkins if he fancies it? Now I'm moving into the realms of fantasy........Ellis & Lambert @ 6 & 7? North? Kozza? Matty T? Lanham? Shame about Taylor Poole, might have been an option? Only time will tell, and league structure? When is the 'Jolly Boys' outing/conference/soiree?

I think it's fair to say that young Robert Lambert will be on every team's wish list as he has certainly taken the National league by storm this year , but who can secure his signature , that's the question ??? Whoever is successful with have an absolute bargain at reserve . I've got a feeling that he's not 16 till around April though so whatever team gets him will end up making new team declarations very quickly .

Just checked he's 16 on 5th April so depending on how the league's are setup he may be joining a team late .

Edited by Super Blue

Don't think the season started this year till early April or very late March. I would hope we at least make a very good attempt to secure Lamberts services though.

interesting but isn't he quoted as being too good for the Pl? if so wont be a witch.

Dakota North never said that, it was an opinion started on the forum, and now incorrectly stated as fact...

Your talking rubbish, North was interviewed at Ipswich and he said he was too good for premier league and was only racing elite league this year. The interview was done in the test match against Australia

1 Josh Grajczonek 8.41

2 Cameron Heeps 6.74

3 Matt Tresarrieu 5.84

4 Alex Davies 7.38

5 Leigh Lanham 7.16

6 Ritchie Hawkins 3.96

7 Robert Lambert 3.00

Total 42.49 :approve:

Your talking rubbish, North was interviewed at Ipswich and he said he was too good for premier league and was only racing elite league this year. The interview was done in the test match against Australia

You are cherry picking the interview and taking it out of context. He meant his career would benefit from Elite lge and Polish lge racing. If only some Englishmen had the same ambition... ;)

How do you know what he meant? Craig cook is certainly too good for the premier, but north certainly isn't.

• Like 1

You are cherry picking the interview and taking it out of context. He meant his career would benefit from Elite lge and Polish lge racing. If only some Englishmen had the same ambition... ;)

Er Lewis Bridger springs to mind lol

1 Josh Grajczonek 8.41

2 Cameron Heeps 6.74

3 Matt Tresarrieu 5.84

4 Alex Davies 7.38

5 Leigh Lanham 7.16

6 Ritchie Hawkins 3.96

7 Robert Lambert 3.00

All that working out and Im hearing the limit will be 42.40 next year! wink!

1 Josh Grajczonek 8.41

2 Cameron Heeps 6.74

3 Matt Tresarrieu 5.84

4 Alex Davies 7.38

5 Leigh Lanham 7.16

6 Ritchie Hawkins 3.96

7 Robert Lambert 3.00

I think that team could do pretty well round Somerset, but not so good at Ipswich