British Speedway Forum

Hawkins on a sub 4 average will be very much sought after. Let's hope he stays with us. Worrall would be a great choice, and if he still races for Lynn next season too, then not much travel for him to get to us as Lynn race on a Wednesday. What ever our team is, I just don't want to see morten in it. Other names to consider are boxall and willko

Richie Worrall 8.64
Cameron Heeps 6.74
Mat Tressarieu 5.83
Rohan Tungate 7.05
Leigh Lanham 7.16
Ritchie Hawkins 3.96
Lewis Rose 3.00

• Like 1

I see Tressarieu has popped up on a few team line ups. My overwhelming memory of him is hitting the deck whilst under no pressure time and time again whilst in scoring positions and costing us points.

No thanks.

Riders doubling up are going to be right pain this season, with the elite league clubs having 36 meetings, lots of Premier clubs are going to be missing their top riders. Good luck to those that have to try to sort a fixture list with minimal clashes.

Riders doubling up are going to be right pain this season, with the elite league clubs having 36 meetings, lots of Premier clubs are going to be missing their top riders. Good luck to those that have to try to sort a fixture list with minimal clashes.

But its the PL that have priority still though isn't it?

But its the PL that have priority still though isn't it?

The worry is though that the EL teams will obviously try and arrange their fixtures to include them as much as possible.

The likes of Tungate could be a very busy boy now with the EL extending its fixtures, and he generally runs out of gas around August as it is!

• Like 1

The worry is though that the EL teams will obviously try and arrange their fixtures to include them as much as possible.

The likes of Tungate could be a very busy boy now with the EL extending its fixtures, and he generally runs out of gas around August as it is!

Rohan might struggle to get an Elite team next year, it seems unlikely he will be at Poole again. Cam on the other hand may be on someone's radar, as he is an improver on a decent average...

Rohan might struggle to get an Elite team next year, it seems unlikely he will be at Poole again. Cam on the other hand may be on someone's radar, as he is an improver on a decent average...

Agreed. Cam will be, or should be highly sought after. To do what he did last season whilst carrying a troublesome hand injury for most of it was a terrific achievement.

I'm tipping Heeps to be the Ipswich number 1 by the end of next year, he has the talent to go a long way.

• Like 2

Why wouldn't any of the Ippo supporters take Barker back next year?

I think plenty would, although there is a general acceptance that he won't be back which is why he isn't figuring in many potential line ups.

TBH I was disappointed with Barker this season I was expecting much more.

On Heeps, the thing that impressed me most with him this season was his improvement in his gating. In his first season it was woeful and reminded me of Marcin Rempala's trapping.

But this year he's been generally swift from the gate which has helped his scoring no end. Some turnaround.

Edited by Bloomy

I think plenty would, although there is a general acceptance that he won't be back which is why he isn't figuring in many potential line ups.

TBH I was disappointed with Barker this season I was expecting much more.

On Heeps, the thing that impressed me most with him this season was his improvement in his gating. In his first season it was woeful and reminded me of Marcin Rempala's trapping.

But this year he's been generally swift from the gate. Some turnaround.

Do you think Barker would ride PL next year? I like Heeps excuse the pun but he's come on leaps and bounds :-)

Tungate is now heavily backed, and has super fast machinery for next season.

He too should be a certain starter.

Along with Risager..

Is that last bit a joke? If not why should morten be a certain starter?

Do you think Barker would ride PL next year? I like Heeps excuse the pun but he's come on leaps and bounds :-)

Barker has been riding PL because he doesn't ride abroad and there wasn't enough EL meetings to keep him happy financially.

Now the fixture list at EL has been extended, maybe that will satisfy him enough to not do the PL as well but who knows.

My money would be on him doing both again, and more than likely back at Plymouth in the PL.